Hardcore Sledder banner

141 - 160 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I couldn't handle it anymore. I had to take the sled out on the lake today.

Put on 11 miles in about 2" of snow. Got it out of my system and will be riding in fresh pow somewhere in Mn/Wi this weekend.

It looks like the north shore is going to be the bullseye. I'm "in" and super excited to see what the new girl is all about. I'm hoping she's a better time than my 20 850 137 Adventure.

Safe Trails ❄ ❄ ❄ ⛄⛄⛄

·
Registered
291 Posts
@1200X Did you put the Assault on the gas tank? I am confused right now as to which model sled you have. I haven't seen a VR1 with Assault on the tank.
Actually, I just went back and looked at the other pics and see that it shows Switchback on the hood so I guess my real question should be... Did you put the VR1 sticker on the side?
Yes I did put VR1 stickers,,,on the side....

Reactions: forcedvw

·
Registered
532 Posts
Sick, I'm feeling the all black. Well done.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Got the race flap put on, sway bar disconnect link on, odi grips (must have the guys with xl hands), shimmed skis, and raised front end up 1/2 inch. Oh and put some pin stripes on for that custom look, I’m ready for snow and get suspension worn in!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,493 Posts
Walked in the dealer to hand the check, 2 minutes later Fed Ex walks in with (3) packages of shocks!

BRING ON THE SNOW!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Well, I do like a little more red on mine, but it does look good in grey. Merry Christmas.

Reactions: Grall

·
Premium Member
5,493 Posts
First VR1 I've seen with the word Switchback on it.

Interesting storage arrangement on the tunnel as well.

·
Registered
161 Posts
First VR1 I've seen with the word Switchback on it.

Interesting storage arrangement on the tunnel as well.
When I ordered the wrap I never zoomed in on it and didn't notice the Switchback, We have used the Up North Tech technologies dual adaptor for a couple of years now.

141 - 160 of 215 Posts