Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Northern Manitoba! Two big dumps in seven days... I was in two week isolation with my 5yo after he was exposed to the VID, (all clear now), and the sled showed up yesterday, the last day of the isolation! Had him out on is 120 while I was still on my old Nytro xtx, until yesterday. This sled is a beast in the powder. Lots of 2'-3' deep patches of snow and I didn't even have to break the 1/2 throttle rule on belt break in! And that's without the grippers (which I hear are awesome)! Got off once to get him unstuck and I just barely was able to get my boot back up on the running board to get back on!
So you like the 2” track,,,,that’s what I’m getting......

·
Registered
MY21 850 SBA 146 w/ 2.0 Hybrid, Electric Start, Gripper Skis
32 Posts
So you like the 2” track,,,,that’s what I’m getting......
So far so good! Very limited on trail riding so far, but in the loose stuff it seems to work very well. With all the snow we have so far this year I now have time to figure out the scratcher situation as that is my biggest concern with the 2". Cooling not a factor yet!

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
In the last picture of the two sleds next to each other, you can see the difference in the spindles.
Thanks.

·
Registered
269 Posts
So far so good! Very limited on trail riding so far, but in the loose stuff it seems to work very well. With all the snow we have so far this year I now have time to figure out the scratcher situation as that is my biggest concern with the 2". Cooling not a factor yet!
Ive had a 2 inch last few years, never had an issue with cooling. right beside you in sask.

glad the matryx looks way better in real pics than the ones on popo sites.

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Would you take a look at that 2.0" Crossover track, at the hifax windows, and see if it is a single ply or double ply track.
TIA

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ive had a 2 inch last few years, never had an issue with cooling. right beside you in sask.

glad the matryx looks way better in real pics than the ones on popo sites.
I find myself staring at it... but not in a creepy way... but more of an affectionate way! lol!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Would you take a look at that 2.0" Crossover track, at the hifax windows, and see if it is a single ply or double ply track.
TIA
Sorry, just happened upon this by chance! Usually get a notification when a followed thread is commented on. I can check when I get home if you still need?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Sorry, just happened upon this by chance! Usually get a notification when a followed thread is commented on. I can check when I get home if you still need?
Hi Fire pilot 44 ,,,,can you answer me if Gripper Ski’s hoops fit on Matryx ski hoops
Thank you so much for the information .

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi Fire pilot 44 ,,,,can you answer me if Gripper Ski’s hoops fit on Matryx ski hoops
Thank you so much for the information .
The ski loops should be interchangeable, before the new loops, they used the same loops on both gripper and pro-steer. Interestingly enough though, 2021 Pro-steer in a new part number, but I can find no changes other than the part number of the ski itself.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts