Hardcore Sledder banner
561 - 580 of 588 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks like you had a great trip! Glad to hear you had a good season with no issues. I was able to get 1200 miles on my 650 VR1 with no issues as well. My wife's 2021 650 has developed a leaking oil tank that the dealer is going to look into next week. Probably just the cap (other post/thread), pretty sure it's not the crank seal. Take care and have a great summer.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Looks like you had a great trip! Glad to hear you had a good season with no issues. I was able to get 1200 miles on my 650 VR1 with no issues as well. My wife's 2021 650 has developed a leaking oil tank that the dealer is going to look into next week. Probably just the cap (other post/thread), pretty sure it's not the crank seal. Take care and have a great summer.
Yes we had a great time thanks to my buddy and his new four place proline trailer it towed like a dream,your oil leak problem could possibly be from the rubber grommet at the bottom of the tank where the oil line attaches. HEMI

·
Registered
20 Posts
Running a little warm was she? Looks crisp out there, and the snow on the tunnel tells me a story haha. Hope you are enjoying it! No snow at all here for weeks.
Yeah she needed a good time to cool off, where I’m at all the snow is in the process of melting during the day and turning back into ice towards the evening lol

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,097 Posts
Mounting the charging port by the ignition key, makes it more obvious that it is plugged in, which reminds you to disconnect before driving the sled.

Probably a good idea, make sure you can disconnect easily if you have to remove the console plastic. I'm thinking of this arrangement, OR mounting on the lower outside corner of the console, just above my foot, where the back of the flush charging port, will be just above the positive battery post.

I see that sled is ready to plugin the M2 two-up seat. I am interested to hear how you like that. Think about rigging some footrests if the passenger is not very tall.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Mounting the charging port by the ignition key, makes it more obvious that it is plugged in, which reminds you to disconnect before driving the sled.

Probably a good idea, make sure you can disconnect easily if you have to remove the console plastic. I'm thinking of this arrangement, OR mounting on the lower outside corner of the console, just above my foot, where the back of the flush charging port, will be just above the positive battery post.
Get this panel mount one and it just plugs into Polaris charge port with sae plug.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts

I see that sled is ready to plugin the M2 two-up seat. I am interested to hear how you like that. Think about rigging some footrests if the passenger is not very tall.

If you're referring to my sled about the two up, yes, bought it for my son to ride. I am in the process of affixing atv aftermarket foot pegs. They are called "black boar atv pedestals". I figure these should work for my 7 year old. We found out quickly he absolutely needs foot support because he cannot hang on solely by his hand grip. He praised the seat (got the heated one as well due to the polaris sale). The seat itself is pretty well made, some of the plastic trim coverings could fit better but it is what it is at this point. The heated grips work great, the seat pad seemed to get warm enough, he didn't complain he was cold even though I was with no windshield on a wind blown lake for our first/ last outing with the sled for the year (bought really late, fell into a good deal)

561 - 580 of 588 Posts