Hardcore Sledder banner
541 - 560 of 588 Posts

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,097 Posts
The delay was probably a combination of 850 engine replacement, 7SDD gauge availability. possibly spindles and the color, maybe the track somewhat.

Reactions: polaris bob

·
Premium Member
7,097 Posts
Hopefully you will find it, last week we had phenomenal conditions with lots of snow north of trail 8 west of Marquette. Road south one day and it was rideable but these warmer day temps are going to take its toll.
That is some nice county up towards the Huron Mountains. I'm always standing up when riding the trail under the power lines near Michigamme... You come over a hill and you're facing a BIG rock and a left turn.

Reactions: Sledtuner360

·
Premium Member
7,097 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Just stopped by my dealer to pick up my state registration for my assault I picked up two weeks ago, the floor is loaded with 22 snowcheck sleds finally showing up. Majorly of them are assaults. We where last on list for some reason.

·
Registered
2022 SBA 850 // 2023 SBA Boost
387 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,097 Posts
Squeezed in 1 more ride in northern Minnesota on the cross country I just picked up
View attachment 2132317
View attachment 2132316
I wear 509 goggles, and like you, I've driven a Cross Country race sled in Minnesota.

Not worried about wearing out the Hyfax are you?

That is a nice looking Matryx/Axys hybrid isn't it?

How do you like that engine?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wear 509 goggles, and like you, I've driven a Cross Country race sled in Minnesota.

Not worried about wearing out the Hyfax are you?

That is a nice looking Matryx/Axys hybrid isn't it?

How do you like that engine?
There was actually still up to 3-4 feet of snow in the area we were so wasn’t really an issue and as far as the sled coming off an axys Indy 600 I was very impressed with the chassis and motor a very good combination I thought.

541 - 560 of 588 Posts