Hardcore Sledder banner
401 - 420 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
It was a long wait, but things happened fast once they got started. Build date of 12/22. At my dealer on 1/4. Took delivery Thursday. Spent yesterday and today going over it, installing accessories, studding, working on trim (a few cosmetic odds and ends to do yet). Maiden voyage for break-in tomorrow. Yep, I'm pumped!
Wheel Tire Blue Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Sports uniform Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Crankset Wheel

·
Registered
20 Khaos 850, 21 EVO and 22 Assault 850
422 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
So we rode in old forge this Saturday conditions were not too bad! Enough to scratch the it! Towards Stillwater was gorgeous as Stillwater road was perfect!
Anyway I got to ride his 2022 xcr 650 136 1.35 as I’m waiting on my 22 xcr rwb 850 136 1.35. So I road his sled and absolutely fell in love. That 650 rips. Everything about the new xcr with on the matryx chassis is just perfection. Just need to change the carbides because as far as I’m concerned no stock sled gives you the perfect carbide. Dial in the shocks and suspension and it’s the ultimate trail sled. It makes me wonder if I really need the 850. Well I guess I do haha…

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
I also saw a handful of rwb 850’s which gave me mixed emotions. It made me frustrated/jealous as well as happy to see they are showing up but makes me wonder why I don’t have mine when I ordered it the second day of snowcheck opening. I got the confirmation right away. I know Polaris is trying their best with a difficult situation just wondering why guys from the same state with the same sled have theirs before me. I guess they are showing up. Have to stay positive!
Here’s a pic of one I saw at Stillwater

Attachments

401 - 420 of 602 Posts