Hardcore Sledder banner
261 - 277 of 277 Posts

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,216 Posts

near Laona Wisconsin, enjoying the day. Look how fine the MY21 Assault, limited production, too big and crooked "POLARIS" looks on the hood. I'm so proud!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Anyone have pics of the Silver/Blue with the silver switched over to black? My tunnel is black. Just curious.

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,216 Posts
anyone know if this is the same blue as the MY 22 XCR is using?
Yes, I know.

It is the same Polaris Blue (Non-Metallic) Color code -795
A sort of medium blue... NOT Sky Blue, NOT Midnight Blue (very Dark)

Reactions: sledhead800

·
Registered
120 Posts
Can’t wait to get my 2022.. will be worth the wait I’m sure. Just hope it’s not real late as this time of year is the time I’m used to getting ready. Nice sleds fellas

·
Registered
2020 XCR 850
174 Posts
Nice. How do you like the SP in the axys chassis? I have a pro ride Indy for the girlfriend and she likes it. Thinking of picking her up a new SP for next year.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
Interested in this as well. I have a 4-stroke that's way too heavy for my wife or son. SP 600 would be perfect I think.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Interested in this as well. I have a 4-stroke that's way too heavy for my wife or son. SP 600 would be perfect I think.
It's definitely a good value considering it includes electric start. The shocks aren't as good but my girlfriend won't notice that. I always ask her how her sled is handling and she says "fine".

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 XCR 850
174 Posts
It's definitely a good value considering it includes electric start. The shocks aren't as good but my girlfriend won't notice that. I always ask her how her sled is handling and she says "fine".
Looks to be very good value. Wonder if it's Snowcheckable for longer warranty?

261 - 277 of 277 Posts