Hardcore Sledder banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Sounds like you need you ass kicked. The kid's only 15, cut him some slack.

The F series certainly has issues. ECU mapping, cheap plastic and finish, and coolant flow problems to name a few.[/b]
another fuckin idiot running his mouth....how the fuck would you know about the new iron??? just worry about your 05 there tough guy.a few knobs talk shit on the internet of all places and you think its gospel....ecu trouble??? who said??...coolant flow problems??? you mean because a bunk dealer didn't set it up right???....shitty plastic??? my rig has no scratches and looks just fine.can't afford the new shit so you talk smack.....plain and simple.i sent the kid a message after i realized he was 15.no problem with him writing a letter.i actually encourage it.....and your right....i do need my ass kicked....nothing gets the day going like a nice scrap...too bad your so far away.we could test your internert toughness....

Well I guess I'm just the opposite....I'm more than happy to tell everyone my likes and dislikes about anything I own...whether that is a car, truck, snowmobile, or four wheeler, but I guess that's just me. I'm quite sure the list of great things about the new f series is a mile long, but I also know that there are some definate problems as well, and they need to be addressed and corrected. I am a die hard cat rider and probably always will be, but it just seems to me like they have been in a rush to catch up the last few years and they are putting production sleds out a little sooner than they should be.

Catboy, do the research yourself, copy and paste in a file, you can find all the problems people are having on your own. You guys are harsh, this kid is just trying to help the people on here who are having legit problems. When our machs were fouling plugs we were all on the phone to bombi, it worked and they fixed it. These are the kind of things that need to happen to stop the companies from letting us do R&D FOR THEM.

Catboy, do the research yourself, copy and paste in a file, you can find all the problems people are having on your own. You guys are harsh, this kid is just trying to help the people on here who are having legit problems. When our machs were fouling plugs we were all on the phone to bombi, it worked and they fixed it. These are the kind of things that need to happen to stop the companies from letting us do R&D FOR THEM.[/b]

When I have problems, I go to my dealer and they are fixed!!!

This is why Cat has dealers, so they can take care of the problem and notify Cat if it's a serious issue. If your dealer isn't doing this for you..... get a different dealer!!!

Or you all could rely on a 15yr old's letter to Cat and watch them jump right up and fix everything for you!!! NOT FRICKEN LIKELY!! :div20:

When I have problems, I go to my dealer and they are fixed!!!

This is why Cat has dealers, so they can take care of the problem and notify Cat if it's a serious issue. If your dealer isn't doing this for you..... get a different dealer!!!

Or you all could rely on a 15yr old's letter to Cat and watch them jump right up and fix everything for you!!! NOT FRICKEN LIKELY!! :div20:[/b]

I don't think anyone is relying on JUST his letter to solve the problems....the more people that voice their opinion's and state their problems, the more likely those problems are to get fixed.

I don't think anyone is relying on JUST his letter to solve the problems....the more people that voice their opinion's and state their problems, the more likely those problems are to get fixed.[/b]

I guess look after the problems the way you see fit. To me talking to someone I know like a dealer makes alot more sense. At least they know how you drive and how you would normally look after a sled. This is something that Cat has no way of knowing!!

But the MAJORITY of people simply aren't having problems!! :div20:

The Police found a dead male body with a retarded face, mangled teeth and a very small penis, CATBOY09 CALL ME ASAP IM WORRIED!!!!![/b]

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

i guess i will share the problem that i have found with my f8 that i KNOW a lot of people are having, don't even try to deny it guys. actually the entire line of cats are subject to this major and costly flaw. it seems that cat made the sled for travel on SNOW without actually including any with the sleds!! :wtf:

The Police found a dead male body with a retarded face, mangled teeth and a very small penis, CATBOY09 CALL ME ASAP IM WORRIED!!!!![/b]

C'mon man! There's got to be more detail in that police report than that! You just described over 90% of the population of Wisconsin.

Seriously, why do you think that Warner Bros. studios and director John Boorman went to Wisconsin to cast the extras to play the local hill people in the movie Deliverance???

Boorman stated that it didn't make sense to train Hollywood extras to act like in-bread, uneducated, hut dwelling, and toothless retards when the real thing populated the state of Wisconsin. In addition, Warner Bros. got them to do the work for a tin of Copenhagen and a case of Black Label.

C'mon man! There's got to be more detail in that police report than that! You just described over 90% of the population of Wisconsin.

Seriously, why do you think that Warner Bros. studios and director John Boorman went to Wisconsin to cast the extras to play the local hill people in the movie Deliverance???

Boorman stated that it didn't make sense to train Hollywood extras to act like in-bread, uneducated, hut dwelling, and toothless retards when the real thing populated the state of Wisconsin. In addition, Warner Bros. got them to do the work for a tin of Copenhagen and a case of Black Label.[/b]
Your Know You're From Minnesota If...
You've never met any celebrities.
"Vacation" means going to Valleyfair.
You've seen all the biggest bands ten years after they were popular.
You measure distance in minutes.
You know several people who have hit a deer.
Your school classes were canceled because of cold.
Your school classes were canceled because of heat.
You've ever had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
You think ethanol makes your truck "run a lot better."
You know what's knee-high by the Fourth of July.
Stores don't have bags; they have sacks.
You see a car running in the parking lot at the store with no one in it no matter what time of the year.
You end your sentences with an unnecessary preposition. Example: "Where's my coat at?" or "If you go to town I wanna go with."
You carry jumper cables in your car.
You know what "cow tipping" and "snipe hunting" is.
You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
The local paper covers national and international headlines on one page but requires 6 pages for sports.
You think that deer season is a national holiday.
You know which leaves make good toilet paper.
You find -20 degrees F "a little chilly".
You know all 4 seasons: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Construction.
You know if another Minnesotan is from southern, middle or northern Minnesota as soon as they open their mouth.
You actually get these jokes and forward them to all your Minnesota friends.

Boorman stated that it didn't make sense to train Hollywood extras to act like in-bread, uneducated, hut dwelling, and toothless retards when the real thing populated the state of Wisconsin. In addition, Warner Bros. got them to do the work for a tin of Copenhagen and a case of Black Label.[/b]
I should quote a movie as u did I herd peoplr from MN thought the movie "Grumpy Old Men" was a documentary .

By the way Deliverance was filmed in Tallulah Gorge State Park,GA

By the way Deliverance was filmed in Tallulah Gorge State Park,GA[/b]
I'm sure some of your relatives were the extras hired for the movie to play the hill people. Was your pappy the banjo player?

You know you're from WI as your family tree branches out like a telephone pole.

It's time for you to take down that poster of Ned Beaty that you've had up in your out house all these years.

After reading your posts it's obvious that your mother and your sister are the same person.

I'm sure some of your relatives were the extras hired for the movie to play the hill people. Was your pappy the banjo player?

You know you're from WI as your family tree branches out like a telephone pole.

It's time for you to take down that poster of Ned Beaty that you've had up in your out house all these years.

After reading your posts it's obvious that your mother and your sister are the same person.[/b]
Ice Man hows Mavrick, Hollywood and Goose I hear you had movie night last Friday. Deliverance followed by Brokeback Mountain. Thing is you never told them there was poison Ivy on those Mountains. At least you have each other to scratch each others backs.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.