Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you have 2 days to put what is wrong with your new F-series sled, it can only be things that cat will not cover under warrenty, I would like pics, also if you dont like the plastic on them, you are welcome to comment if you would like to see new plastic like the old f's were and only 1 hood instead of multilayerd.

name, adress, and some type of number will be great
this is all going to cat

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
you have 2 days to put what is wrong with your new F-series sled, it can only be things that cat will not cover under warrenty, I would like pics, also if you dont like the plastic on them, you are welcome to comment if you would like to see new plastic like the old f's were and only 1 hood instead of multilayerd.

name, adress, and some type of number will be great
this is all going to cat[/b]

Parhaps yu shuld get somone els to draft the covar leter yu send to catt???

·
Premium Member
38,064 Posts
the reason why i did this, is beacuse i am sending a letter to cat about good and bad things about the new sleds, i sent the good one, i am sending the bad one, just seeing if there is any problems with them, i am bringing up the subject of too cheap of plastic, and should be one hood, and thats is so far[/b]
Are you really 15?

·
Premium Member
38,064 Posts
The effort is surely appreciated. However, your making alot of people here pissed. You really should just Let it go.

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
this is my backup sled untill i get my new one next year
yes i am, cat was nice about the first one

im not tryign to bash you guys at all, if there was anything wrong i would like to know about it now so i can put it in my leader for cat. if now problems that is great !! less for cat to worrie about, im a problem solver not a maker. i am going to tell them about the crossfire reports but that is it so far and lets try to keep it this way[/b]
if you state it like that then i guess you should change your profile under your username cause it says that you have nothing and says the 570 is your bros sled.

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
in every single post you spell no as now meaning at this moment. as i stated before cats is going to laugh there ass off at your letter. how many of these do you think they get, im guessing at least 10 a day or more. come on think about it. i bet no one at the top even read the letter about the good stuff.

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
scan it and post it. cause its not hard for a person at a desk to push the print button and print a letter that someone other then anyone of high management wrote. its a big company. when i got a letter about my sled about some excess grease on the es it wasnt anyone special. if i remember right it was a sec that sent it out and it was her sig on the bottom.

·
Registered
304 Posts
maybe you just worry about that fuckin 570 you ride and shut your fuckin mouth...[/b]

Sounds like you need you ass kicked. The kid's only 15, cut him some slack.

The F series certainly has issues. ECU mapping, cheap plastic and finish, and coolant flow problems to name a few.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Make sure you put something in that letter for me. Tell them they should have some softer grips cause holding on to this bad ass peice of perfection is putting blisters on my hands and then ripping them open trying to hold on. My only complaint is they didn't make it soon enough. :flame: This sum bitch is so hot it's on fire. :flame:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Get off the kids back...there are some definate issues with the new F series sleds. I was going to buy one this year, but after hearing all of the complaints, seeing in person the shitty ass plastic and overall lousy fit and finish I'm damn glad I didn't. Not to mention that lately cat has a pretty bad reputation for brand new models and their recall problems...(03 Firecat???) I think it's a good thing that people are voicing their opinions to cat, hopefully if enough people do it they will get some of these issues solved for next year. I'm not bashing anyone that has one, but from the 10 or so that I looked at, if I would have shelled out over $10,000 I would have been pissed when I got mine. If you don't have a problme with your sled, don't post here, if you do, pile them on so the kid can get a list and send it to them. There's nothing wrong with being a little bit pro active.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Bad thread...I'll say it again.

If you're looking for the faults in any make of sled simply read all of the posts in various topics and summarize what you learn for yourself. Asking owners of a particular type of sled to furnish you with the "bad" just isn't going to work for you; as you can plainly see.

Snowmobilers are like farmers...very proud of what they have...and asking a question like yours takes some tact. Sorry little man but you lack the tact needed to make this work for you.

Definition of "tact" (I know you're only 15) - Tact is a careful consideration of the feelings and values of another so as to create harmonious relationships with a reduced potential for conflict or offense. Tact is a virtue.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts