Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didnt really find any topic containg just pics well now we do so show off ur sled. and tell us what u done to it [ill be postin mine in a week or so]

·
Registered
305 Posts
All black, 4XÖhlins, C&A`s, Fly bar and hopefully soon a F7 engine...

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Originally posted by zeppelin@Sep 22 2005, 03:51 AM
this was last year.  Takin it apart down to the bulkhead again this summer and making things look a litter neater under the hood. and also putting on new shocks all around with black or white C&A's, also a chromed pipe.

right now its stock with air filter pods and a can.  Looking to build a little mod out of it next summer, and hopefully figure out how to run the 04 style dash and steering colum and still look stock.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886610
[/quote]
hey dude i herd a clip of your sled befor i was wondering what kinda can you had and ware you got it

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
A guy on here makes them. I forget his name and with all the changes it might be hard to find.

I know he works for or owns H&M welding though.

If i ever needed another can i'd build my own for 1/4th the cost. just make sure you use the same diameter pipe and outlet.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
you wrap fiberglass packing into the can then the steel meshing to hold it in place, then just a straight through flow.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Here's mine Bluebear and I picked up in July

edit: Put some ROX risers on it and white Powermadd handguards, black bumper.

(pic was taken in August)

Next year hopefully I can come up with the money for a u-cooler, f-7 motor, a 10 gallon tank, and some other fun stuff..............

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
Originally posted by Sledneck141@Sep 30 2005, 10:47 PM
Here's mine I picked up in July

edit:  Put some ROX risers on it and white Powermadd handguards, black bumper.

(pic was taken in August)

Next year hopefully I can come up with the money for a u-cooler, f-7 motor, a 10 gallon tank, and some other fun stuff..............
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=902171
[/quote]
ahem, WHO picked it up? :lol2:

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
John, is that the mtn sled that I was commenting about the rear wheels covered up in the background? that is one hot ride! frig the 440 sno pro I would ride that all day long!

1 - 20 of 153 Posts