Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wacko: Put on about 130miles Saturday terrible snow conditions here in ND lots of dirt in the snow and very rough rode with alot of Polaris sleds and they couldnt beleive the way my sled would take up the bumps . Polaris needs to do some major susp. work Im really impressed with my F7 the ride is great I thought my 02 ZR 600 was good but not even close we need snow bad lots of new sleds with no miles .

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
where were ya riding location

·
Registered
488 Posts
Sorry to hear about the lack of snow brother, got 14" of new snow this past weekend in Maine. The F7 goes great in powder, I was surprised thought it might sink with the narrow track.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
what about lake metigoshe area is their snow there by turtle mountain we were going to leave wed morning any info would be great !! thank you

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by jake@Jan 5 2003, 10:30 PM
:wacko: Put on about 130miles Saturday terrible snow conditions here in ND lots of dirt in the snow and very rough rode with alot of Polaris sleds and they couldnt beleive the way my sled would take up the bumps . Polaris needs to do some major susp. work Im really impressed with my F7 the ride is great I thought my 02 ZR 600 was good but not even close we need snow bad lots of new sleds with no miles .
While riding in those conditions, did you have problems with your check engine light?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by ratcat21@Jan 6 2003, 10:15 AM
45 miles west of TRF,MN Red River Valley with no snow.
I've ridden the river a few times, but after that kid in Fargo died, I've stayed off. (wife won't let me on the river :angry: ) Have you been on it? It's actually nice hard pack in most spots.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts