Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AHEAD of everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see a Polaris forum i really like this site but i no longer ride a firecat thank goodness!! i bought i F-5 and F-7 this year let me start with what i did like about the firecat's SPEED!! that's all very fast A+ cornering, mogules,bumpes,climbing, quality,fit and finish and every thing else F- fail....... I now have two 2003 polaris's in my garage talk about taking a bath 4 new sleds in a year with out snow ouch!!!. I did manage to put on 800 mile on firecats and another 600 on edge's. so it bothers me to see other people say polaris has nothing new? in my opinion they are way AHEAD thank's i just needed to vent that!!!!!!!

P.S. RIDDEL
What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it,
The rich need it, And if you eat it, you'll die?

·
Registered
233 Posts
right now polaris is not ahead. WAIT TILL 2005 and i might not even be riding a Fircat. our maybe both will do

i'm tell you boys it is going to be a good year for them WHICH THEY NEED

·
Registered
125 Posts
Polaris ahead of cat??? is this guy serious?? i aint even gonna comment because that is just to ridiculous to even reply to :wacko:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Well the guy owned 2 F Cats, didn't like them, so, he traded them...Can't argue with him, he had hands on experiance with them...Maybe BOTH of his Cats were just crap...

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
from what i,m hearing f cats mean( F...CATS) polaris is straightening out there problems and it shows i went to the show and they are realy impressive just might look into them if this deal doesnot work out on the 03 zl-800 esr.i,m looking at now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SnoPro28x Posted on Apr 9 2003, 11:24 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well anytime u wanna line yur polaris up wid my F-cat will see whos ahead of who

hey i just want to say the f-cats are fast no dought about it!!!!!! and i never had any problems with ethier of my F7 or F5 but i feel (my opinion) the edge chassis polaris out climbes out handels out rides and has better fit and finish!!

and if you do want to race i will race up any mountain or on any trail??????????????

·
Registered
51 Posts
F-cats are fast, but only for a short time, you want to ride for distance and reliability ride Polaris... I rode with guys this year that had the F-cat, luckily I wasnt one of the ones to tow them back to the truck..Rev was a little better, but you get a cold night they were stopping at the closest bar to warm up. I dont believe in brand bashing, but hopefully AC and DOO make some modifications before next year..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by dleitner@Apr 9 2003, 06:39 PM
F-cats are fast, but only for a short time, you want to ride for distance and reliability ride Polaris... I rode with guys this year that had the F-cat, luckily I wasnt one of the ones to tow them back to the truck..Rev was a little better, but you get a cold night they were stopping at the closest bar to warm up. I dont believe in brand bashing, but hopefully AC and DOO make some modifications before next year..
They all break. Last year I ended my season with a crank bearing failure on my XC7. It wasn't oil related, dealer said it was just a defective bearing. This year my F7 engine has been solid, and my season is ending on a good note.

I wish people wouldn't say "X" brand is better than "Y". In my opinion they are ALL junk, and they all will break down and leave you stranded on occasion. And I've towed all brands out of the woods. Let's not focus on which is "better", but rather discuss each brand on its own merits and problems.

·
Registered
146 Posts
:lol: If Polaris is ahead ahead then how come their market share is dropping
like a log!!!

They aren't #1 anymore and will be passed for #2 this year in sales!!!!

If that's ahead, well I hope they keep up the good work cause that means
I'll get to ride with more kitty's and less pokey's!!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts