Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 850 Assault and 21 Indy XC 650 137
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't find the post, but confirmation emails are coming out. Sleds are shipping. I think it was an Axys, but none the less it's a good thing.

Ok bash away boys!

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Walts ski doo also posted on Facebook they got a truck load of 2022 doos. Getting to be that time of the year already!!

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
15,158 Posts
Someone posted on FB yesterday, their 600 was shipped. Can't find it now. Hoax??

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
15,158 Posts
A little more FB searching and found out it's a 600. Much more beliveable

Reactions: Guitarcher

·
Premium Member
20 850 Assault and 21 Indy XC 650 137
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well hopefully they get the Axys machines out of the way and start cranking out the Matryx!

·
Registered
2021 XCR Switchback 850
2,397 Posts
Well hopefully they get the Axys machines out of the way and start cranking out the Matryx!
They did the Matryx first last year. If they are getting sleds done already that's a really good sign.....

·
Registered
90 Posts
One would guess they got a head start early building axys, and older style sleds since they probably have the most parts inventory laying around for those models.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
LOL. Yeah, last run of the '21s waiting to get delivered. Must have got the final truckload of shocks from WE.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Watching this thread. Hoping that mine will arrive early so I can Craigslist the 2021 while there is little to no used inventory. Crazy market for used sleds here in CO. Don’t even need to wait till fall to list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
90 Posts
Following also, hopefully members post when they get shipped emails. I’m already collecting some accessories for my VR1 I’ve been picking up cheap. Can’t wait to have it in the garage to stare and it and throw money at it

1 - 20 of 32 Posts