Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Polaris has announced a sharp turnaround in its business performance, the declaration of a regular quarterly cash dividend and amended covenant agreements.
“I am extremely proud of the resiliency and dedication of our Polaris team, as their agility has enabled our response to the unexpectedly sharp recovery we are seeing, which in many cases has meant unprecedented demand for our brands and vehicles,” said Scott Wine, Polaris Chairman and CEO. “The influx of new customers to our dealerships is very encouraging, as people seeking fun family activities while social distancing recognize that our vehicles and ‘Think Outside’ tagline resonate with their desires. With demand rapidly accelerating, bringing our global plant network back online — including the recent resumption of production at our Monterrey facility — provides an important sign of normalcy for our business. While we are pleased by current developments, we continue to act prudently to drive business success and remain watchful for a more difficult economic environment. The actions we are announcing today allow us to maintain strong financial flexibility while continuing to return capital to our shareholders, proving our ongoing commitment to deliver shareholder value despite the macroeconomic uncertainty we are facing.”

·
Registered
20 850 Assault
2,475 Posts
Shoulda bought their stock when it was $40 in March.

Reactions: cfm

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Someone should do a wellness check on Jim.

This may do him in.
+Krom.

We can start a thread in GDF. Do you want to have the honor ? If not, I have no issue doing it. :)

Reactions: dskofich

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
+Krom.

We can start a thread in GDF. Do you want to have the honor ? If not, I have no issue doing it. :)
I thought about it. But you go right ahead.

As a Doo guy, I'm happy Polaris is doing well in these trying times. Hopefully the other 3 are also.

·
Insane Madcatter
06 F7 EFI / 00 MXZ 600
120 Posts
Polaris is like the fast and furious movie series, whether they make a good product or bad, they just keep on truckin. RVs and Boats are selling well, so its no surprise UTVs and ATVs are selling well. Glad to hear they are doin ok, along with other powersports manufacturers.
Folks are spendin on outdoor activities.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts