Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend is exploring his options for next year. He wants a good dealer. He lives in wayne co. ny, any suggestions. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
No question, for Polaris "Toomeys" is the best! A little more expensive, but well worth ti for service.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard a rumor that they were getting out of selling Polaris products. They have already cut there hours down from 7 days to 5 days. I would have said Toomeys also if not for the rumor. I guess they are sticking to the construction business.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have'nt heard that rumor. I will try to find out more and post it. Are they switching brands? Or just quittting altogether?

·
Registered
302 Posts
The POO dealer on 96 in Victor is good, Oneil's. Nice guy to deal with and fair. Does good warranty work if needed too. Ingles sells Poo also, and the are the best dealer in NYS for service/parts, bar none! They may be a bit of a drive, but worth it.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I would have to disagree with ingles being the best dealer bar-none. They mainly focus on ski-doo sleds the only reason that they picked up polaris is because of the four wheelers. Check out Pardee brothers it was just sold to a new person and from what i heard he is a real nice guy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts