1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Polaris Pro-Ride Aluminum Cargo Rack and Rack Bag

Name: Joe

Price: $230

UPDATE: The hard bags have been sold. I have the cargo rack and top storage bag still for sale.

Description: I purchased my switchback with the Polaris Aluminum Cargo Rack and Storage Bag. I went back to the standard seat without storage. This kit includes the aluminum cargo rack, with the rear rack bag as well. Everything is in perfect condition with the exception of a 1 in. scuff on the cargo rack. Original MSRP on this is over $335. Selling all together for $230 or best offer. I have sold the hard cargo bags.

Switchback Aluminum Snowmobile Cargo Rack | Polaris Snowmobiles Store - $244.99

Enhance the cargo capacity of a PRO-RIDE™ Switchback® model with this Cargo Rack that provides the foundation for the Adventure Cargo System™. Material: Aluminum Attachment: All mountain hardware is included Capacity: 45 pounds

Water-Resistant Rear Rack Bag | Polaris Snowmobiles Store - $89.99

• MATERIAL: Compression-molded plastic
• ATTACHMENT: Mounts using Lock & Ride® technology into Aluminum Cargo Rack (required and sold separately, PN 2878721)
• CAPACITY: Bag measures 10" x 11" x 8", approximately 880 cu. in.
• ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Zippered closure, zippered expansion panel for increased cargo capacity, grab handle on top for easy carrying to and from sled

Links to both included products here:

Water-Resistant Rear Rack Bag | Polaris Snowmobiles Store

Switchback Aluminum Snowmobile Cargo Rack | Polaris Snowmobiles Store

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Polaris 800 SB - - 2015 Polaris 600 SB Adventure Snow Check
534 Posts
Hate to burst your bubble but Polaris has the rack on sale for $146.99. I am in the market for one and noticed this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts