Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
If I can have mine by say mid December I will be happy.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Word on the street is they are on track for delivers starting in October and ending in December (coming from a local Polaris rep so take it with a grain of salt)

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
yeah , the only way you will know is by when the time comes. hopefully nice and early to hit some december riding.
For you and I only in the northern zone in December. Can't believe that the southern zone won't open until January now.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I’m betting Polaris will be doing the same thing. Building and maybe even shipping incomplete sleds that won’t be useable until parts show up. Looks like BRP is actually being transparent. Unlike Polaris that has been as quiet as a church mouse since snowcheck

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I’m betting Polaris will be doing the same thing. Building and maybe even shipping incomplete sleds that won’t be useable until parts show up. Looks like BRP is actually being transparent. Unlike Polaris that has been as quiet as a church mouse since snowcheck
No reason for Polaris to start making all of its customers nervous 6 months in advance. They had plenty of time to get the parts orders in.....if they fail this is entirely on them and not a chip shortage.

·
Premium Member
39,088 Posts
I haven't been able to get many boat engine parts yet this season, some have been on back-order since last Fall. What the heck is going on with this crap?

·
Registered
22 XCR 650
14 Posts
Covid, that seems to be the reason of the season. New Cars & trucks sit idle waiting for parts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I haven't been able to get many boat engine parts yet this season, some have been on back-order since last Fall. What the heck is going on with this crap?
too much free money, no one wants to work. they have stretched this shit to the limit. i work at a gmc dealer and a powersports shop. same thing for us. also bicycle anything needed is not there.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Besides the turbo, which may still need validating of specific electronic hardware, they should have been able to order the exact amount of electronic hardware they needed for all the other models as soon as snow check ended. The bigger issues may be employees to assemble and shipping???

41 - 57 of 57 Posts