Hardcore Sledder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out BOGBOYPB'sposts over the last few months. Real name is Pat Bourgeois, 2nd in charge in the Polaris Snow division. Phone # 763 542 0500 X0522. Email= [email protected].

Notice his first post describes the first "sighting" of the dragon last spring. Subsequent posts reveal his true motives. He is part of Polaris's new "viral" campaign that is planting many such users on various message boards in an attempt to influence the direction of the boards towards or against certain manufacturers.

I think it important that we call out these attempts to manipulate boards by manufacturers. Let's keep it real. I think it's good manufacturers are monitoring these boards, but when they pretend to be somebody they are not it cheapens and detracts from the integrity of the board.

Who do i believe???

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
Originally posted by noonsomewhere@Oct 13 2005, 11:19 PM
Check out BOGBOYPB'sposts over the last few months.  Real name is Pat Bourgeois, 2nd in charge in the Polaris Snow division.  Phone # 763 542 0500 X0522.  Email= [email protected].

Notice his first post describes the first "sighting" of the dragon last spring. Subsequent posts reveal his true motives.  He is part of Polaris's new "viral" campaign that is planting many such users on various message boards in an attempt to influence the direction of the boards towards or against certain manufacturers.

I think it important that we call out these attempts to manipulate boards by manufacturers.  Let's keep it real.  I think it's good manufacturers are monitoring these boards, but when they pretend to be somebody they are not it cheapens and detracts from the integrity of the board.

Who do i believe???
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=928570
[/quote]
after seeing the dealers ''handbook'' of sales techniques while employed at a polaris dealer, showing the salesmen tactics to point out all the supposed shortcomings of other mfr's high selling sleds and covering up their own ''shortcomings''(polarises), seems this is right up their alley(not polaris as a whole,,, the inside ''top dogs'' so to speak), i agree that it's best to let the customer decide, not try to influence the boards direction with such tactics :cn:

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
15,148 Posts
and we should believe you because.............?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
While I do agree you may know who he is, who cares? I did a search on all his past posts, looked at them, and he is giving factual, non-biased information. There is absolutely no evidence he is a "mole" or is part of this new so called "viral" campaign.

Look for yourself if you like: http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...sult_type=posts

I think someone is just a little ticked off at Mr. Bourgeois and it seems to be pretty apparent the reason why. You are from Roseau, a middle aged man, used to ride Polaris, but now have an F7. It sounds like you are mad at Polaris and especially Mr. Bourgeois because of something.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
The guys posts look just fine to me. Dont know who he is, dont care. If your looking for someone to lynch, look elsewhere.

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
Originally posted by racerdave@Oct 13 2005, 11:34 PM
and we should believe you because.............?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=928594
[/quote]
i'll try to find this ''handbook'' i speak of, then post all the info in it

·
Registered
170 Posts
C-Note

I'm not calling you out... every manufacturer I'm sure has a sales tactics book to make one brand look better than another. Afterall it's called sales. The Big Mac beats the Quarter Pounder cause it has three pickles not two. You get the point.

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
Originally posted by bogboypb@Oct 14 2005, 12:47 AM
every manufacturer I'm sure has a sales tactics book to make one brand look better than another. Afterall it's called sales.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=928737
[/quote]
not every manufacturer,,,, there are 2 others i can think of that don't preach this practice,,,, i'll let you guess(you probably know already though) what two i mean,,,,,,,

Isn't sales based on showing all the latest whiz bang gizmos (ie,,,selling points/features) on the respective dealers brand of machines??, not bashing all the others while hardly mentioning any ''positives'' on the brand being questioned and or sought at the particular dealers floor right in front of perspective customer at that time???,,,,,,just wondering,,, this is what happened at the respective dealer where i worked at one time, and was in that instructional booklet, i know it wasn't supposed to get into my hands, but you know what??? IT DID!

Don't get me wrong, i like polarises sleds(just as good as the rest/no fav's here), just the tactics tought through this booklet seem awfully crude and rude ,,imo<<(for what that's worth,, if it matters at all :dunno: )

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by noonsomewhere@Oct 13 2005, 10:19 PM
Check out BOGBOYPB'sposts over the last few months.  Real name is Pat Bourgeois, 2nd in charge in the Polaris Snow division.  Phone # 763 542 0500 X0522.  Email= [email protected].

Notice his first post describes the first "sighting" of the dragon last spring. Subsequent posts reveal his true motives.  He is part of Polaris's new "viral" campaign that is planting many such users on various message boards in an attempt to influence the direction of the boards towards or against certain manufacturers.

I think it important that we call out these attempts to manipulate boards by manufacturers.  Let's keep it real.  I think it's good manufacturers are monitoring these boards, but when they pretend to be somebody they are not it cheapens and detracts from the integrity of the board.

Who do i believe???
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=928570
[/quote]
You sign up for this site and this is your first post. Obviously you have something against him, and have been surfing the boards looking for him. I don't see him doing anything wrong by posting on this board. So there is no need to keep this thread going.

CLOSED

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.