Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode">had local polaris dealer install heavier polaris(not aftermarket0 rear springs in 600ho. problem is, undercaradge attechment bolts are slighlyt hiiting the spring coils do to the added thickness of the spring. Told P dealer, he called polaris on issue, they are basically saying, uhhuh? no fix . Apperantly, i am not the only one with this issue after some research by dealere. anyone had this happen, and have a fix?</span>

·
Registered
851 Posts
Yeah had the same thing happen on my 05 900 fusion. Had dealer replace with the big boy springs when it was new. First ride on it after a couple hundred miles and one spring broke. Took back to dealer and they called polaris on it and they got a new mounting kit for it. Have not had a problem since.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanmks, will give this info to the dealer and hope for the ebest. so what your saying is, there is deffinatly a mounting "kit" avalab le for the heavier springs/ thanks again

·
Registered
851 Posts
Yes at least for the 05 900 fusion. I know it comes with a different nut. Maybe a new bolt, I can't remember. But polaris definately knows about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts