Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know the difference between the stock Fusion ski and the racer ski that Poo is offering on their website? I like the fact that you can order a custom color for the racer ski, but I'm not gonna do it unless I have some idea what the new skis would do to the 600's handling characteristics.

I can do it relaltively cheap by swapping out the stock skis before my dealer puts my new sled together. Afterwards it's $429 (Canadian). Ouch.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The main difference in the two skis is the standard 06 fusion skis feature a center keel that is a little wider than the racer skis' keel. They will both handle pretty similar to each other. I'm planning on using my standard 06 skis... I think they will work good as they come standard with a 90 degree deep center keel similar to the race skis. The race skis may be a hair lighter.

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,337 Posts
Originally posted by Edgemeister@Oct 17 2005, 11:30 PM
Nobody??? Cause my dealer doesn't have a clue either. Or they don't care if they sell me a set of these or not. It's lookin' like not.  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :dunno:  :help:  :help:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=936851
[/quote]
These skis are right in the 06 Polaris dealer Snow parts and accessories catalog. Your dealer does not seem to want to earn your business.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.