Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,182 Posts
The plastic piece on the end of your running board that kind of ties the tunnel and the running board together at the end. They are also very useful for planting your feet for drags.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a set of black snow skirts I took off my 05 Xcsp 700 when I put red ones on. Are you looking to buy or looking more toward a freebie? You can PM me and we can talk.[/b]
Not looking for a handout. I put some new tunnel grips on my sled and when I took the skirts off to do so 2 rivets ended up staying in each skirt. Tried to drill them out but no luck. Talked to the dealer and $60 for the pair.

Seemed high to I figured I'd ask what was out there.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I have a set of black ones for next to nothing. I pulled them from mine and polished the tunnel. I like it with no skirts, more polished aluminum,less black plastic. My av pic is old, it shows before the no skirt and decal chop job. I knifed off the black swooshes on the side also. Boredom. Looks different though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.