Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the Polaris app Ride Command be loaded to a Garmin Gps ?

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Can put the MN trails on one for free though from the DNR website. WI you have to buy unless someone has a new source.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Can put the MN trails on one for free though from the DNR website. WI you have to buy unless someone has a new source.
I’ve never tried that, but downloaded the file a couple weeks ago and am going to try it.

F7Rat: No. Ride Command app only works with Polaris Ride Command GPS.

The app is sure nice, we use it to record rides on our General. At least for ATV’s, that GPS has added to our ability to find places to ride - it was a good investment.

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, I already have VV Mapping but was not sure about Ride Command.

·
Premium Member
4,123 Posts
Updated instructions attached. Did everything yesterday. Polaris changed Ride Command just a little. You can upload Routes now, see each section and edit them but they really don't have the trail coverage yet so when you save and try to download a route, it comes as a blank file. You still need to only load tracks to Ride Command and then can successfully download from there where they can be successfully loaded to the PIDD. Follow the instructions exactly. They have download options in different screens and some don't work at all. I detailed the one that works. Still going to run my Garmin Montana 610 GPS for this year. Polaris just doesn't have the PIDD perfected if you want anything more than a track.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I just hope that people using turn by turn gps realize that our trails change EVERY year. We have a bunch of changes this year because of standing corn And Butterfly habitat. Be safe out there.

·
Premium Member
4,540 Posts
Can the Polaris app Ride Command be loaded to a Garmin Gps ?
The Polaris Ride Command app, runs on an Android Smartphone, or an iphone.

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes I had it on my phone already just checking if someone had a way of loading on to a tablet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts