1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F7 vs. RX1
F5....120hp?
How Fast in 660'?

All these types of posts are crap, as is the information (if it can be called that) contained within. This site is basically a bunch of useless phrases; can't all it information, because then it would have to be informative and carry some insight. Can't members think of anthing better to post??
:angry:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last night I raced an 02" XC800 with a clutch kit and MBRP silencer. I have my standard F7, 144 1.075 studs, stock clutching, rider weight 265 lbs. Buddys XC800 M10 with 168 studs, Length ?, clutched, rider weight 225 lbs. I'm not sure if he had anything else done to the sled, but I think it's relatively stock besides the MBRP silencer.

We lined up and for the most part we would stay together with him just pulling alittle on the top for a 1 sled length win on me. If I got the holeshot, he didn't have enough to pull ahead. I thought those M 10's were supposed to be slower than the edge chassis? Conditions were a flat 3-4" of powder on top of 6-8" of packed snow on a lake for a good 1/4 mile plus.

I honestly think I could take this sled if we were on a good hard pack, but we weren't, so I have to live with the results. Bottom line, it's only a 700! Right.

See what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I think this is what Rob has in mind. I sight that has some freedom to say pretty much anything you want relating to Firecats.

Cat S.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Silverado, I like reading these posts . I do alot of lake racing. By reading stuff like this I can kind of expect what will happen when I line up with a certain sled. If you see something like this and don't like it, Don't open it and read it.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
too many people whining about whining. just use your head and cut through the bullchit with a machete.

too much whining about whining and ultra sensitve people i swear. this site is by far the cleanest, most informative website i frequent, and i check out alot of sites for my harley, fourwheeler, ford truck, and cars.

perhaps there should be a separate forum for racing stories, a separate forum for general talk, and a specific forum for techinical stuff one each for the F5, F6, and F7

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by silverado@Feb 13 2003, 09:13 PM
Last night I raced an 02" XC800 with a clutch kit and MBRP silencer. I have my standard F7, 144 1.075 studs, stock clutching, rider weight 265 lbs. Buddys XC800 M10 with 168 studs, Length ?, clutched, rider weight 225 lbs. I'm not sure if he had anything else done to the sled, but I think it's relatively stock besides the MBRP silencer.

We lined up and for the most part we would stay together with him just pulling alittle on the top for a 1 sled length win on me. If I got the holeshot, he didn't have enough to pull ahead. I thought those M 10's were supposed to be slower than the edge chassis? Conditions were a flat 3-4" of powder on top of 6-8" of packed snow on a lake for a good 1/4 mile plus.

I honestly think I could take this sled if we were on a good hard pack, but we weren't, so I have to live with the results. Bottom line, it's only a 700! Right.

See what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THATS TOO FUNNY :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :huh:

·
Registered
67 Posts
If you don't like the " crappy, useless & uninformative" posts on this sight than you should find another forum to join because nobody wants to hear you bitch about what you like or dislike. If you don't like it....GET LOST. :angry: Simple as that ! That way, it makes everyone happy ! You won't have to read our "useless crap" and we won't have to hear you complain.... Perfect ! I'm sure everyone on this sight is really going to miss you ! :wacko: :wacko:
~~ Bye Now.

·
Registered
899 Posts
yo silverado i take it you are a techie who would like to see diagrams and engine specs. you most likely are a college grad who thinks real life learning experience's are worth less.

i enjoy reading all of the posts here granted some of them do not apply but little nuggets of info can be found in most posts sure advanced members have heard most of it before but what are we to do? ban new members because we dont want to read the same questions over and over no i think not. my suggestion is some brillant individual like yourself should start up a chat room where we can actually communicate with members of this site with out having to dream up a post that may not be appropriate. imo people, on this site could vent and so forth in the chat room and leave this forum for actual problems and related issues.

there problem solved !

oh i find your poking fun of other peoples post to be snotty and rude so if you do not care for a post zip it. bad enough we have members whining about fire cats we dont need members whining about other members post :angry:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am guessing...going out on a limb ....that Silverado does not own a firecat and if we were to go to another sled site he is on their stirring the pot trying to get a reaction like this from someone who really finds the site usefull..

two words...get lost!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
AWWW gawsh dangit silverado they gonna hang you if you don't get outta dodge soon man...you gone and done it naw ...riled these boys up with your spoutin your mouth off boy...you better get out and never come on back ya hear...

·
Registered
986 Posts
Keep it up guys .I have had more fun reading these posts & getting involved in some of them.Beats TV all to hell. O by the way Silverado GET LOST

·
Registered
416 Posts
Pointless? Whinning post? What a jackass. I post and like to read post with real life results. I've gained alot from this forum and you happen to be the first jackass I've run into yet. Don't read it if you don't like it. Stop your "whinning" and move on. Try Amsnow on the free side, they love people like you. :blink:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
hey,"like a rock" quit your bitchin and loose some weight. then maybe you'll be more competative and less distressed. SEEEE YA!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts