Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
The only reason I transferred to PSU was for the snow, and it's sucked since i've been there. The snow always seems to miss the Plymouth area.[/b]
So it's your fault that there has been no snow.Jk We'll have to go riding this year sometime.

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
I saw some sleds beside Rt. 16 in Tamworth and Ossipee on Sunday as well. We had a grand total of 4" of fluff on the ground. I was kind of surprised there weren't any idiots trying to run the rail bed.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
yea, i was in the area this weekend. i saw the tracks this morning leaving. it suck that it rained. i came up friday, there was no snow, and for the first time, stinson lake was not frozen new years. it was really sad. so got up friday, but to bed, next morning woke up to it snowing. the lake had a thin layer of ice. we couldnt go on it, so i rode around the property til i started to rip up the grass. i probably got 3-5 miles. it was good to get the feeling back

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
I was one of the idiots ripping up the ditch on the side of the spaulding just north of rochester toll. Wasn't my sled though, trying the new clutch kit on neighbors Doo 440x. Felt good!!!!![/b]

arent you scared the trail closure police will find you? :smilielol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts