Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the new season is just about here and the trails will officially open soon , but lest keep in mind to respect the lower snow depths until more snow arrives but even more so in the corners !!! have a great and safe season !

·
Registered
978 Posts
nice f5 i was thinkin that too, if all these people dont respect the land owners rules and watch out for the hunters were gonna be losing trails fast, i dont think people always started there season as early as some did this year. whats the punishment if ur caught?

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure about punishment , and when we rode we did go through the openings of the gates on the railroad bed but rather than that we stayed of the wooded closed trails.
the base rd and jefferson are open whenever where i ride so no harm no foul . but the corners need extra care

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yeah, the snow dissappears by lunch. Its those guys with openclass HP. They should be more respectful. Hmm... Imagine ridin a 140hp sled on the trails...... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Trails??? Who rides trails??? The mountain sides around here have no trails. Trails in Idaho are for tourist and getting from the trailer to the extreme play areas....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts