Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please can u make this an all cat forum instead of just a firecat forum? I really like firecat but there are many types of cats out there. Anybody who has anything other than a firecat please post stuff about them too. :D

·
Registered
477 Posts
I say we leave this as it is FIRECAT forum. It is getting big enough as it. I have had several guys tell me that there are getting to be to many posts to surf through on a regualr basis as is. If we added all models I think that will complicate it more. People come here for Firecat info there are lots of other boards for everything else. If we have tons of server room and then like you said it should be a sepearate forum, no big deal I guess. However if it is on the site then I would just have to read it too cause topics tend to get misplaced and rereferanced. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please. There is not many other forums for other cats. I like info about these other sleds too. O-ya no bashing on the 370 :angry: . They can beat the doo 380 no prob. thanx. not everybody can afford a firecat.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hmmm Other Cat owners are riff raff. For shame you did not mean that did you? Oh remove the knife from my back. LOL

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
C'MON guys. Firecats are not the only sled out there. oh well. I guess i like the zr900 better anyway. lol just kiddin. Firecats are awesome.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I would like to see onother page on this site for other Cats specifically the ZR as long as they do not take the focus from the Firecat.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Firecatsnopro. You need to stop and think if you didnt have a firecat and there was a site this good you wud want in on it too. You make fun of other sleds but u aint gunna be laughin when 100 things go wrong with your high tech robot crap. Nothing against the firecats though. They are awesome

·
Registered
930 Posts
Hey Rob, here's an idea. What makes the Firecat forum special and void of riff raff ;) is that it is a sled specific forum. I agree not to dilute the firecat forum itself. However, why restrict your budding empire? How about a new ZR forum for the ZR8 and ZR9 guys? If that works out, down the road expansion...but sled specific each time? Keeps the bashers quiet and the shop talk energized for each sled...Marc

1 - 20 of 39 Posts