Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not ridden any other 2003 f7 firecats just becides mine. I'm ridding down the trail and there is alot of vibration aganist the front of the running boards. But it's only at low speeds after 30mph it's gone.and was wondering if you guys can tell me if that's how they are or if something is wrong. please help thanks alot brent.

·
Registered
958 Posts
either its the 03 track (they vibrated more than the new "quiet" tracks) or ur jackshaft bearing is shot. someone just blew one of em on here today i think. only way to really tell if its good is to take off the secondary and the gears, spin it, and listen and feel for any noise, grinding, or slack. good luck and pray for snow.

·
Registered
464 Posts
My 03 vibrated since day 1 through the running boards. It made me nervous at first, but I checked everything and can't find nothing wrong with it.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Make sure the plastic end piece at the front of the rail is still there! It was a service bulletien or a recall on the 03's. My brothers 03F7 back in 03 developed a vibration and about a mile later stuck the rail thru a track window at 80mph! Luckily he was on a lake, made a mess of the track though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.