Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it sounds like a joke but it is not. Is there any way to squeez more power out of the z370? I would really appreciate it if you guys cud help me out with this. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
726 Posts
chrome idle wheels, and a matching chrome windshield must add at least 15 mph :lol: B) !!
seriously is there anybody that would have a clutch kit for it?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks. I just think it wud be so cool to make the little 370 have a little more speed!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i have a cobra low windsheild with green checkered flags, and I have green powermadd handguards on the sled, and it looks good.

·
Registered
614 Posts
When I had my Z370, I tried, and tried, and tried, and waited, and waited, and waited, and called, and called, and called, and waited, and waited, and waited....for them to sell me the dual carb kit they advertised and got NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING from them. As far as I'm concerned, they can kiss my... Talk about vapor-ware. I doubt they ever even made the dang kit.

B

·
0 Posts
I've got 2 2002 370s (for my kids) and I have been pondering about what to do when they want a little more HP myself. I've looked at brownsleisureworld, and basically everythings the same as the 440 except the carbs, and top end. (possibly the timing/ignition too). The problem is buying the parts can easily get into alot of money. The best thing I have found was someone had a Z440 engine (whole thing) at Haydays for like $600. I thought that might do it. Any more than that, and I think I'll just look for a 550 Liquid, and sell the 370. They're a great learning machine, and they'll do 65 or so, but I don't think there's alot out there for them.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am now determined to find sumthing to make this sled faster. Dual carbs or just get a whole 440 engine? Sounds good to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts