Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Hallo!
I`m a guy from Norway an I have a seriouse problem with my F- 7 in deep snow. It seems that the airfilter fils up with air and snow, such as the sled doesn`t get enough air. The rmp goes down and the sled “dies out”. Is there any one out there how have the same problem. Sorry, that my english isn`t that good.. But I hope you understand, an hopefully can give me an answer.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Installing a bra or hood screens will NOT keep snow out of the air inlet for the engine. They only keep snow off the pipe, clutches, and the brake. :p

·
Registered
341 Posts
Doesn't the air intake come from the very front and from the sides of the hood? When I leave my sled uncovered overnight, I have to bang the hood while it's open to get the snow outta there. the throttle response will feel like crap otherwise...

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
The air ONLY comes thru the screen on the inlet on TOP of the hood. Look under the plastic piece on top of the hood.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
You could dry using some foam in the openings for the air intake. Find some foam like they use for prefileters in the old zrs and cut it to fit. It might hold on its own or use some velcor.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hejsan Norrmannnen!

Problemet är antagligen att det kommer in för mycket snö. Det finns att köpa ett slags skydd som kommer fast över motorkåpan. Det ser ut som en slags kvinnoBH, men dom lär fungera bra. Dom använde sådana förra året på Sno-prona i USA när dom körde snocross.

Hälsningar

Michael från Finland

P.s Sorry guys, but it was easier for me to answer the problem i swedish!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Skönt att få se lite svenska på denna sajten :D Hoppas att alla i norden som har fått sina F7 F5 e jävligt nöjda med sina skotrar...Fast jag vart lite fundersam när jag läste senaste snowride :blink:

Sorry gays but my English is not so good, so i took this in my on language B)

·
Registered
539 Posts
hey cat-always wanted to take trip to norway,heard people were very friendly there ,but more important how do the girls look!

·
Registered
155 Posts
The girls are nice , but very expensive too keep :) Soo a loot of guys trawel too russia to find a cheep one :) and those are nice :) wwww.holostyak.com :) Only problem is that som off them are a litle crazy....a man in Alta was killd with an axe off the russian bride friends.....on here comand..... Not i nice way too break up the marrige :-( but it was here way...... !!! So come too Norway and ride with us.... You can probably hire a black sabre off a friend off mine.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
the fire cats make excellent powder machines and there long track kits are sano. there light weight and its power will outdo many larger displacement machines. if your in powder i suggest using last years snow pro breather located under your removable hood piece. the mesh is tighter and helps. go find some synthetic silkscreen material and make a screen for this components gap to the main hood. though the big powder plunge might starve you for air occasionally a lean over your hood to scoop away the snow will get you on your way. in deep stuff i duct tape off the most forward vents in the nose mostly cuase it packs in and can interfer with opening the hood.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts