Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and i are thinking about planning a trip to hurley and are looking for a place to stay for 2-3 days. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks Adam.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Don't know what your budget is, but we have reservations for Eagle bluff Condos in Hurley. We have stayed there in the past and they are small houses right off of the trail about 2 miles from downtown. I have also stayed at the Days Inn its clean and nice but for the price the condos are a better deal.

·
Registered
67 Posts
My group usually stays at the Hurley Inn. Not sure if the price is right, but we split the rate 4 ways to bring it to $25 per night. It has a bar and place to eat, plus it is next to Ski Doo dealer and gas station. Two minute ride to a main intersection of trails.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I usually stay at a place called Club Carnival. They are veeeeerrrrrry friendly and treat you like they have known you forever!!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
huh :nuts:[/b]
Each his own man, I like smooth uncrowded trails. I don't like every blair morgan from the south trying to headon me. LOL Then stay in Hurley!!!!!!!!!!!! I still get my uncrowded trails. hahahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts