Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.....Looking for a place to stay for the pres. day wknd. I'm used to going to pitts. NH were they have a ton of places. Just keep running into a wall here. Ideally looking for a cabin but running out of choices. Any help would be awesome...Thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey guys.....Looking for a place to stay for the pres. day wknd. I'm used to going to pitts. NH were they have a ton of places. Just keep running into a wall here. Ideally looking for a cabin but running out of choices. Any help would be awesome...Thanks[/b]
I have a place in IP give me exact dates and I'll check the book! I have pics and obviously more info so just let me know

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Pure Country in Canaan has reasonable cabins. They're not brand new but clean and good size with full kitchens and all that.Nice view. 802 266 3311

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Catsx6..can you give me info. I just found a place today in norton but its for sale so I don't know if it'll be avail. next time.Nowa...got the number. Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
It is on the secondary trail that goes between island pond and spectacle pond. Directly across the tracks at the road crossing by the railroad crossing. It is a two story cape wraparound porch sleeps 15+ two baths laminate flooring knotty pine walls wood heat plenty of parking ride directly out of camp, If you have been on this trail you have been by it. This is the trail that goes thru the Lakeside campground on thru to Spectacle Pond, 1 mile from town on Rte 105n headed toward Bloomfield. $200p/n $1000p/week If your still interested give up an email address and i'll send ya pics

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have apartments for rent $300. for Fri , Sat , Sunday. 4 bedroom. B&B on the trail $125.per night hot tub , parking , cable in all rooms.
Guy-401-524-6439

·
Registered
308 Posts
:luxhello: Escape to vermont, have a cozy abode sleeps up to 8, just park and ride. Private trail for 1 1/2 miles, located between Burke Mtn, and Island Pond. Fully equipped and furnished, satellite, local calling 2 car garage, private, secluded. $200.00 p/n :party:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys.....Looking for a place to stay for the pres. day wknd. I'm used to going to pitts. NH were they have a ton of places. Just keep running into a wall here. Ideally looking for a cabin but running out of choices. Any help would be awesome...Thanks[/b]
Here is a really nice place to rent in Island Pond. It's called Bluff Mountain Retreat and it's a 4 bedroom house, fully furnished, sleeps at least 10, is off of the main drag, has plenty of parking for trailers and sleds, and is affordable. It's $800.00 a week. The VAST is down the lane, across a small dirt road and up near Jeanines Bed and Breakfast- on that side of IP. No need to go through town to get on a trail.
There are at least two web sites to see more.

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p167399

www.islandpondvacationrental.com

and go to the North Country Chamber of Commerce or the NEKTTA web site for more info.

Or call 723-6708 Thanks. It's a great farm house, private, yet convienient to [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts