Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, heading somewhere this weekend not sure where called up to pittstons farms and the lady said they had around 4-6 inches but there was some halfway decent riding and there were 20 people there today. Has anyone been riding in Jackman/Pittston farms. I have heard intown jackman is dirt but towards the border is decent. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I have had people staying here and riding. Four of them put on 80 miles this AM and left after lunch for Pittston. They have not returned yet, but I'll find out how they made out. My wife and a friend of hers just headed out as well. Should have a good ride. Locally the riding is actually good considering how little snow we have. It's all because of the base we have. Otherwise it wouldn't be ridable.

Scott
Spruce Meadow Cabins

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I have had people staying here and riding. Four of them put on 80 miles this AM and left after lunch for Pittston. They have not returned yet, but I'll find out how they made out. My wife and a friend of hers just headed out as well. Should have a good ride. Locally the riding is actually good considering how little snow we have. It's all because of the base we have. Otherwise it wouldn't be ridable.

Scott
Spruce Meadow Cabins[/b]
thanks again for the info scott, i guess we will be up tomorrow night at the palace :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Scott
Spruce Meadow Cabins[/b]
thanks for the update, yea if you could let us know how their ride was it would be great. Do you have a link to your site, might be going somewhere this weekend.

Zach

·
Registered
581 Posts
They just got back. They ended up getting sidetracked north of here and didn't make it over to Pittston. They did get a bunch of miles in though. 200+. They are headed home tommorrow after another ride I believe. They are members on here and I'm sure they will share how it went once they are back home.

Scott
Spruce Meadow Cabins

·
Registered
150 Posts
we rode last weekend and put on 110 miles with 6 of us out of jackman was fine until you hit some roads that are plowed after that good ride until you hit the old trail to the farm like backdoo said bring the gps trails are not marked good if you go by the trail marks you will ride in a circle

we have a bunch of pics that i need to get up (i didnt forget blackdoo) just getting over bad cold so havent had time

o ya bring a pogo stick for the old trail to the farm ha ha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts