Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still snowing on the pittsburg web cams.Seems to have been snowing all night and day up there you guys must have about a foot by now yahoo open the gates LOL!!! :banghead: :banghead: .Well maybe it will snow shower for the next three days straight and add up to 7 or 8 inches :fluffy: :fluffy: .Ive seen it happen last year I think Pathfinder called it Pittsburg sunshine.
Yamahoo :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Looks awesome i only hope the ground is frozen and the lakes are gonna freeze good. hope this doesnt insulate the ice.......

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Still snowing on the pittsburg web cams.Seems to have been snowing all night and day up there you guys must have about a foot by now yahoo open the gates LOL!!! :banghead: :banghead: .Well maybe it will snow shower for the next three days straight and add up to 7 or 8 inches :fluffy: :fluffy: .Ive seen it happen last year I think Pathfinder called it Pittsburg sunshine.
Yamahoo :beerchug:[/b]
Here at web central we have picked up another inch of fluff since yesterday. we now have about a total of 1.5" on the ground here at the UNFROZEN First Connecticut Lake. We are continuing to get flurries but it will take a week of this kind of snow to even think about opening the trails. :banghead:

Now the good news, the high for the day was only 23 degrees F, it is 18 degrees F at 4:45 pm and it is gong down into the low teens tonight. :div20: Maybe First Lake may have a skim coat of ice by tomorrow morning. Stay tuned! :div20:

Mark :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
The agonizing aquisition of albino crystalline moisture continues at a pace that eclipses getting to the origin of mandatory membership in NHSA! LOL! :fluffy:

In other words its still happening but really slowly! :frech32:

Been snowing all day from Back Lake north and we still only have about three inches, and it continues to lightly pile up, but at this rate we can ride around July Fourth! Anyone who wants to ride Back Lake I would recommend not lining up too close to each other and dont park in groups, and last but not least dont forget your personal floatation device! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

pathfinder58 :cn:

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
If we have any faith in the weatherdudes it looks like North NH will stay below freezing the next 10 days - according to intellicast. Maybe pattern is changing....

In regard to PFD's, those newer self inflating ones may be a good choice....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still snowing on the pittsburg web cams.Seems to have been snowing all night and day up there you guys must have about a foot by now yahoo open the gates LOL!!![/b]

Here at web central we have picked up another inch of fluff since yesterday. we now have about a total of 1.5" on the ground here at the UNFROZEN First Connecticut Lake.[/b]
:cn: <--rob reading the forum and shaking his head

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
...Here at web central we have picked up another inch of fluff since yesterday. we now have about a total of 1.5" on the ground here at the UNFROZEN First Connecticut Lake....[/b]
Hey Mark, has the lake frozen since the last time you checked it???? :dunno:

:no_bashing:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

:div20:

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Hey Mark, has the lake frozen since the last time you checked it???? :dunno:

:no_bashing:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

:div20:[/b]
You sound like my kids when we drive up to camp " Are we there yet" :bottom:. BTW Mark, How's the lake Got Ice Yet. :smilielol: Here's to January :beerchug: it can only get better. :div20:

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
In 1957, there was ZERO snow until it started snowing New Years eve. It snowed 26 feet in the foothills of the Whites that winter. Keep the faith guys! There's THREE months of possiblilty left yet!

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
You sound like my kids when we drive up to camp " Are we there yet" :bottom:. BTW Mark, How's the lake Got Ice Yet. :smilielol: Here's to January :beerchug: it can only get better. :div20:[/b]
I will post tomorrw morning, if the First Lake is skimmed over. :div20:

Mark :beerchug:

p.s. Helga and I are planning a trailering trip the first week of March. :div20: If you would like to join us, keep that week open! :banana:

G

·
In 1957, there was ZERO snow until it started snowing New Years eve. It snowed 26 feet in the foothills of the Whites that winter. Keep the faith guys! There's THREE months of possiblilty left yet![/b]
Amen :fluffy:

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
In 1957, there was ZERO snow until it started snowing New Years eve. It snowed 26 feet in the foothills of the Whites that winter. Keep the faith guys! There's THREE months of possiblilty left yet![/b]
Your right OT , Winter just started and will Hopefully take a turn for the better. But Dammit, We Need Snow Nooowwww. :banghead: :banghead:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts