Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

The trails have held up pretty well through the last few days of warm weather. Most of the trails had a good solid base so they are in fair shape. Of course the lower elevations trail are the worst and are in fair conditions. A few inches of new snow and cold temperatures will have them back in good shape. Keep your fingers crossed.

Good news, Indian Stream and Roaring Brook trails 141 & 147 are open again after about 5 years of not being available.

The trail crews are out today assessing the wind and warm weather damage and will be reporting back tonight. As soon as an up to date trail report is available it will be posted tomorrow.

Now, if the weather just stays cold the snow will come.

Mark :beer_cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where does trail 141 connect to and go?[/b]
Trail 141 starts at Young's Store goes to junction 132, to junction 163, to junction 74, to junction 1, to junction 217 (this is the junction with Trail 146/Shatney Mtn.) and then to junction 377. Trail 141 continues on from junction 377 over to Indian Stream Road. Then on up to Depot Camp and over to the north end of Trail 140/Perry Stream East.

I hope this helps. If you have never been on it you are in for a treat! :ylsuper:

Mark :beer_cheers:

·
Premium Member
59,458 Posts
Trail 141 starts at Young's Store goes to junction 132, to junction 163, to junction 74, to junction 1, to junction 217 (this is the junction with Trail 146/Shatney Mtn.) and then to junction 377. Trail 141 continues on from junction 377 over to Indian Stream Road. Then on up to Depot Camp and over to the north end of Trail 140/Perry Stream East.

I hope this helps. If you have never been on it you are in for a treat! :ylsuper:

Mark :beer_cheers:[/b]
that was always my fav trail!!!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Thanks for the info Mark. Had a great weekend up there last weekend. Thanks for doing all you guys do. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
If you ride ATV's I believe these are same trails on the northwest side of the ATV trail system there. In fact there were some tracks up there last time I was there from some boondockers.

·
Registered
181 Posts
These are actually further north and west than the atv trails. We came through last weekend after the Vintage race and I was totally surprised to see Indian open. It does drop to the part of Indian Stream rode which you can atv on but goes up much further. Last weekend it was kind of rough in places but once the groomer goes through a few times it will be great.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Cool. I'll need to check those trails out next time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts