Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

A limited number of trails open tomorrow, Thursday, January 4, 2007.

The trails from Back Lake to Young's Store and to Perry Stream will be OPEN.

Please restrict your riding to the designated trails listed on the "Trail Conditions" page of the weg site until we get more snow and can open more of the trail system.

<div align="center">Use Caution!

Remember there are lots of rocks, open water bars, thin ice, etc. making for rough early season conditions in many areas.

The larger lakes have just skimmed over and are not safe.

Check with local club officers or local residents before venturing out on any lake.

Remember if the weather warms up and we get rain causing the trails to deteriorate, the club my have to close some or all of the trails again.

Mark :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats to you Mark for maintaining sanity, composure and a sense of humor during these stressful times. :beerchug:[/b]
:smilielol: :smilielol: Oh yeah, boy do I have a lot of dental work to have done from all the teeth gnashing. :tease: :tease:

Mark :beerchug:

·
Registered
138 Posts
It's too bad. It's starting to look good up there now. Hopefully the rain stays to the south.

Long term forecasts do look promising with cold weather coming over the next few weeks.

I remain cautiously optimistic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.