Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

If everything goes right tomorrow, the "Warming Hut" will have caribou :dunno: , you definately don't know what you are missing. :tease:

Mark :beerchug:

p.s. Helga and I are planning a trailering trip the first week of March. If you would like to join us, keep that week open! You will need about 10 days to make the trip. :div20:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where we going?[/b]
Do you have 10 days available starting March 4th from Pittsburg, NH? :dunno: If you do, I will PM you with the destination. :div20: If you disclose the destination and don't go, you will be banned from HCS forever! :tease:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Do you have 10 days available starting March 4th from Pittsburg, NH? :dunno: If you do, I will PM you with the destination. :div20: If you disclose the destination and don't go, you will be banned from HCS forever! :tease: Mark :beerchug:[/b]
Are you authorized to do that. I know that you are well respected and all but to ban a sledder from HCS that is just cruel!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Are you authorized to do that. I know that you are well respected and all but to ban a sledder from HCS that is just cruel!!!!![/b]
:augen41: You are right! :div20: Just kidding. :tease: (And you knew it! :smilielol: )

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Mark, for the balance of January, serve the turkey soup and save some caribou for mid- February. :div20:

I'll be in town the 3rd week with a group and we'll pay a visit. Never had caribou soup before,

but I've had reindeer sausage, its awesome.

Only a suggestion! Are you the soup nazi of Pittsburg?? :dunno:

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Do you have 10 days available starting March 4th from Pittsburg, NH? :dunno: If you do, I will PM you with the destination. :div20: If you disclose the destination and don't go, you will be banned from HCS forever! :tease:

Mark :beerchug:[/b]

Gaspe trip in the making??

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gaspe trip in the making??[/b]
Maybe! :dunno: Maybe not! :augen41:

Come on, make a commitment! :div20: Trust me! :dunno: :banana: :tease: :div20: :beerchug: Take your pick. :div20:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Helga and I just finished making the Caribou soup stock and there is quite a lot! :banana:

Polarman, we will be sure to save you some for the third Saturday in February, in addition to the turkey soup. :div20:

The low temperature over night today was -5 degrees F, the high for the day was 14 degrees F and at 4:20 pm it is 3 degrees F and going down. :banana:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Mark, will be arriving Sunday the 18th @noon.

All my trips have been during the week when the huts closed.[/b]
OK, we will put a bowl of Caribou soup in the freezer with your name on it and you can stop by at web central and pick it up when you are here. :banana:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts