Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Originally posted by denny@Sep 22 2005, 06:57 PM
Are you goning to shoot a moose or build a bridge with it ??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=887657
[/quote]
I don't know if he's gonna build a bridge with it, :dunno: but we will have four bridges to deck if sufficient manpower shows up. :div20: It will be interesting because of the opening of moose season, because we will be "cutting off" traffic on both Magalloway Road and Perry Stream Road until the projects are finished. :frech11: If last years bridge decking is any indication of how quickly we can do it, we can "git er done" within a couple of hours, with everything in place and help of several machines. :luxhello: Its always a risk trapping someone above where we are in "mid destruction" of a bridge with firesarms and ammo however! :augen41: If you can help us out we could use "many hands", to do a decent number of projects that day. :help:
pathfinder58 :cn:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
There's a chance that I may be up that weekend and able to help out for a half day.. What is the plan? Where and when do people meet? What beer opps I mean what tools should be brought?

I won't know for sure if I will be able to be there quite but I would like to. :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
A trail master's meeting was held last night and as soon as I get all the details I will post them on the web site and let you know here on this thread. :div20:

Mark :beerchug:

P.S. The date is Saturday, October 15, 2005.

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
The web site has been up dated with all the latest information on the work party. :banana:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Ill be up there again for the work day. I am trying to get my boss to let me take the 13th & 14th off so i can make the meeting also.

See You There,

Jason

:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
runnin into problems getting a room lots if hunters up there ill have to contact paul to see if he has anything mark or anyone else any suggestions?

:banghead:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Paul would be the one to contact. He usually has a good handle on what is available in the area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts