Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I up-dated the site this morning and broke it all to hell! :banghead: I finally got it squared away just a few minutes ago. :div20:

Check out the date of the work party and volunteer if you can. :div20:

The club is getting two new groomers too. That will be five total in the fleet. :div20: Can you say smooooooooooooooth trails? :banana: :banana:

Only three more months until the trails are open. :fluffy: :fluffy:

Mark :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Originally posted by OldViperRider@Sep 18 2005, 09:32 AM
Hi All,

I up-dated the site this morning and broke it all to hell! :banghead: I finally got it squared away just a few minutes ago. :div20:

Check out the date of the work party and volunteer if you can. :div20:

The club is getting two new groomers too.  That will be five total in the fleet. :div20: Can you say smooooooooooooooth trails? :banana:  :banana:

Only three more months until the trails are open. :fluffy:  :fluffy:

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=880027
[/quote]

Mark, the September issue of the Sno-Traveler list $36,448 for consruction and $145,200 for equipment. Is that the price of 2 machines and drags and what will the construction money be used for. I'm looking foward to seeing them in action. What brand are they.

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by digger@Sep 18 2005, 08:14 PM
Mark, the September issue of the Sno-Traveler list $36,448 for consruction and $145,200 for equipment. Is that the price of 2 machines and drags and what will the construction money be used for. I'm looking foward to seeing them in action. What brand are they.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=880783
[/quote]
Club money and other funding has made it possible for the second one. I don't know all the details. Call the club office at 603-538-1142 for further details. :div20:

Construction money is for trail work. Bridges, ditching, general trail maintainence, etc...

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Pekabu2u@Sep 18 2005, 11:26 PM
Any idea what they bought?  For the price it sounds like two more tractors?  How did they work last year?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=881241
[/quote]
Check out the web site, information and a picture is there. :div20:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Mark I will find out ASAP if my dad and I can make the drive up to help out with the trail work. It all depends if I have to work that day. What would be the easiest way to let you know, here or through the club's e-mail.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts