Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to be in Pittsburg tomorrow, Dec 27th? I am going up, I hope to arrive by 9:30. I will be riding a Pantera 600, Black Cherry hood and my helmut has a big #3 with wings on the back of it. I will probably eat lunch at Happy Corner around noon. Say hi if you see me. I will be alone as I couldn't get anyone else to go and my wife's back is hurting her.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I'll be up there Pantera. I'm on a black zr9 I'll be dresseed in all black as well. I'm also traveling alone. I'm unloading at Colman S.P around 8am Might be in Pittsburg for your arrival. Are you parking @ Youngs? Didnt know if you know or not but you have to park just beyond Youngs now.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, Parking at Young's. They want you to park in the new area this year huh? Too bad I liked parking right there in front of the restaurant. Hopefully we can meet up.

Bob

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am coming from Orange, MA. I am going to try to leave by 4:30. It would probably be better for me to go to Coleman and ride from there but I want to base in Pittsburg as I am more familiar with that area. There are more facilities there than at Coleman.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts