Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 F7 carb. We are getting ready to race it this year. We want to get twin pipes and stingers. Which company is the best way to go with? How do I contact them? We are looking for HP gains and NOISE. Any suggestions???

Dont worry only for racing.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
well if noise is no issue,try the SLP's mine make plenty! I think if you look the SLP's and D&D's are the same thing,but the SLP's look sweet with chrome ceramic,work good too!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Race+noise DOES NOT always = fast

Anyway best twin set-ups for HP for the Firecat are D&D monsters and SLPs. If it is to be truely a "race" sled you can run JAWS pipes...Speedwerx is also coming out with a set of twins but no data on them yet.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anybody know the websites where I can find pipes and stingers? I want to be able to race and trail ride. But noise is no issue. We went to the races today and I heard an F7 with twin pipes and stingers and it was so LOUD. Anyone no any websites where I can purchase that?

·
Vendor
1,401 Posts
If you have a stock F7, the slp racing glasspack pipes won't work as well. The have less backpressure and really work best only on ported motors or F8 big bores. The Slp and DD twin pipes with canister mufflers will perform better on your F7 and still have plenty of rumble. We have both brands in stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts