Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2002 mxz 600 renegade and the pipe has a huge rotted hole in it, i cant find a pipe anywhere for sale around where i live but i did find 2002 mxz 500 pipe, are they interchangable, or are the chambers different size, they look identical, i need to get a pipe asap to go ridin

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have a 2002 mxz 600 renegade and the pipe has a huge rotted hole in it, i cant find a pipe anywhere for sale around where i live but i did find 2002 mxz 500 pipe, are they interchangable, or are the chambers different size, they look identical, i need to get a pipe asap to go ridin[/b]

hey well i would say no usually 600-800 are interchangeable with minor jetting changes but 500 i htink would be alot different!! so i would find somehting closer!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well dyno-port make a sigle pipes for a 2003 mxz 600 and adrenaline it should fit on it or u could get jaws to make u a set for some more power and loudness

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Do not use the 500 ppipe. Check the classifieds on here,dootalk.com,and e-bay. You'll find one VERY easy.

·
Banned
26,151 Posts
Well dyno-port make a sigle pipes for a 2003 mxz 600 and adrenaline it should fit on it or u could get jaws to make u a set for some more power and loudness[/b]
A 2003 mxz 600 is in the REV chassis. A 2002 model is in the ZX chassis.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts