-Cut the windshield down lower and paint it black
-paint the hood vents white
-strip all decals off hood
-put on headlight covers
-do a rev seat conversion with a 440 seat
-put on tunnel braces or the running boards are going to bend
-clutch kit
-get a better track if it has the stock one on it
-you can take the decal off the seat with paint thinner and a rubber brush or cloth. It takes awhile to do.

This is just some ideas for ya.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
-put on headlight covers
-clutch kit
-you can take the decal off the seat with paint thinner and a rubber brush or cloth. It takes awhile to do.

This is just some ideas for ya.[/b]

hey where could i find the tunnel reinforcements??

·
Registered
167 Posts
I got my braces from polaris. They look alot stroger than the ski-doo ones. You will also have to do a bit of triming to make it fit.
[attachment=413557:509_005.jpg]

·
Registered
6 Posts
-put on headlight covers
-clutch kit

This is just some ideas for ya.[/b]
how hard was it to do the rev seat conv what do you need to do it and how much is it going to set me back

·
Registered
2 Posts
Add neons to your sled. I added some to mine they look sweet just run a toggle than wire in to your brake. So when you turn the toggle on its always on. If want pics i can add just ask.

·
Registered
275 Posts
mine is all blacked out with no decals and i painted the hood vents/headlight trim/nose piece of hood/ and the air vent cages behind the windshield all white and it came out lookin pretty damn good

·
Registered
275 Posts
it doesnt hurt mine, i normally have a windshield on my sled. but i have ridden it without a windshield before and it didnt run any different. usi make a really good powder ski, i cant think of the model name of it right of the top of my head but i had them on my old sled and they were the best ski i have ever used

·
Registered
167 Posts
how hard was it to do the rev seat conv what do you need to do it and how much is it going to set me back[/b]
The conversion was not to hard but it took awhile to do. It should cost around $300 at most for the seat and thats all it should cost you unless you want to get the seat recovered at a shop.Here is a link to do the coversion that I used to do mine. rev seat conversion If you have more questions PM me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts