Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
That would be a trip of a lifetime for me. :p Nice pictures, Way cool.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Team Arctic@Jan 1 2003, 01:11 PM
Great pics Rob, what do you think of the Txi helmet? Marc
I like the helmet! Very warm, and the ele shield worked well except for the last day when we got into the freezing rain. I was kind of disapointed that it would still freeze on, but Brian and Bill's ele shields were freezing up also.

Also I should mention that my contact lenses worked out super on this trip! What a pleasure to not have to F around with stupid eyeglasses any more :) :D :p

·
Registered
580 Posts
I am with you Rob on the glasses thing, I am at the point in age where both my far and near vision are going. Monocular contact lenes? Sucked at night when my eyes dialated for more light. Bivocal glasses, nice but fog up and a pain under the helmet. So, I settled on contacts for far vision and new HJC MX style helmet with oakley goggles, I rarely look at the speedo anyway as I ride by feel... :lol:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Rob - how do you like the TXi?

Ooops ~ sorry I got ahead of the post!

Glad you like it! I don't have electric for mine - I haven't needed it....yet!

·
Registered
24 Posts
F7 ditch jumper i have the AC electric shield but still ices up. Is that an after market one your talking about and if so who makes it, thanks?

·
Registered
69 Posts
How did the trunk and saddle bags hold up on the trip?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by bilbat@Jan 1 2003, 03:49 PM
How did the trunk and saddle bags hold up on the trip?
Bill, they worked out great! I even carried a gallon of oil in the trunk bag w/no problem B)

·
Registered
827 Posts
awesome pics rob, that bridge behind the sled is way to cool,,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by madmike@Jan 1 2003, 06:28 PM
awesome pics rob, that bridge behind the sled is way to cool,,
that bridge is just unreal.. it doesn't really come across in the pictures, that thing is HUGE! Just AWESOME to actually see it! :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Another great pic, Denis :) It was nice hooking up with you for part of our trip, hope we can do it again this winter :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts