Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share these... It's almost done, just needs carbs/fuel lines installed and some cut and weld of the silencers.

·
Registered
894 Posts
:beerchug: That is one bad ass lookin sled....

·
Registered
549 Posts
I'll trade you a kindey and a testicle for it, only need one kidney and I've got a spare testicle :lol2:
That is one bad lookin' sled!!! What motor did you choose to run? Kinda looks like a Price Performance. Thinking about a big bore next year and that look's like a very sweet set-up. Great job!!!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
bbbbbbad ass .................those union bays are the chit............keep us posted dude............. :div20:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
A big :div20:

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks!

No dyno time yet but hoping for 210-215 true HP with around 130-135 torque. Will see the dyno in another month. It will be setup to run 660' (ice). May play on grass if there anything going on before the snow flies though.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Originally posted by XtremeXC@Oct 12 2005, 01:13 PM
Thanks!

No dyno time yet but hoping for 210-215 true HP with around 130-135 torque. Will see the dyno in another month. It will be setup to run 660' (ice). May play on grass if there anything going on before the snow flies though.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=924596
[/quote]
Sounds good, makes me regret selling my 1000cc H-T-G, STORM (215 Hp, 124 lb ft trq; 122 mph in 1000') and it was pump gas and trailable !!!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That would have been a great motor to throw into an Edge chassis for trails!! I had a Price 1000 in my PS edge that I just sold. If was a full race motor though (not trailable). 250hp and ran a 5.5 at 122mph in 660'

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
15,254 Posts
very nice buddy. a labor of love and back up the Brinks truck! got those pics. thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
hey buddy, glad to see your still at it! didnt you have one that looked just like that? that you sold? ohh and congrats on winning that graphics contest through polaris.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by proXpilot@Oct 12 2005, 06:30 PM
hey buddy, glad to see your still at it! didnt you have one that looked just like that? that you sold? ohh and congrats on winning that graphics contest through polaris.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=925417
[/quote]

Hey pxp! Yeah I did have one that I sold, it's the on in my sig (and avatar). This sled was my trail sled from last season converted to a improver. That's your skid under it :div20:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts