Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a few pics of my new sled . what i decided to do was go with a lot of green accerories , i also pulled all of the stock stickers off , all i left was the F6 sticker which i cut out,

·
Registered
303 Posts
Nice start. I think you shouold get ride of your yelloe springs and paint them black or green.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
looks good so far...

u might wanna get a flyscreen so you can move your handguards down straighter...

also some green C&A pros would be ideal! :div20:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i was thinking about doing the springs but when i got looking at the sled i thought the yellow blended in with the F6 sticker and the seat Sticker??? let me know what you guys think, another thing that concerned me is would paint hold up on the springs or would it just crack and spider, and if i powder coated them would the heat from baking them hurt the tensile strength of the springs ,, and i would hate to know the cost of powder coating stuff , input appreciated ,thanks

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i am going to get a 8 inch riser, do the C&A skis make much difference ? i was thinkng about maybe some powder pros,

·
Registered
33,335 Posts
I just haven't had the guts to take the last of the decals off since I know how much they cost!

If any one has a pair of near mint black skis to trade for my green ones, let me know. I can send better pics of mine to show condition.

[attachment=99086:attachment]

[attachment=99085:attachment]

[attachment=99084:attachment]

·
Registered
10 Posts
:beerchug: Hey I was talkin to Aaron and he said that you got a new sled. He said it was on here so I took a peek. I like what I see. So what did you do with your old sled? :beerchug:

:banana: ~*Nicole*~ :banana:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts