Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i finally have a couple of pics of the sled to put up..not the greatest and far from done, but yea this is its current condition

[attachment=104824:attachment]

[attachment=104823:attachment]

[attachment=104825:attachment]

·
Registered
525 Posts
Man...That looks sweet. I am also doing some mods to my F5! Your sled looks awesome, tell us about it! (what u did to it, etc.)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Sweet sled man! Got two things to tell ya. One that sled needs a beak decalin my opinion and two are those shockpro shock covers? If they are they are the biggest waste ever i put them on my F5 and had holes in them after 50 miles.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea they are shock pro shock covers... but i have float x's on order and a crosslink for the rear so it wont matter anyways... if anyone wants to buy my stock snopro shocks ill be selling them soon.. the sled only has 650 miles on it. I may do some type of graphics on the nose but i havent found anything i like

·
Registered
743 Posts
hey man,

i like the look alot. I live about an hour or so away from you. i also got an f5. what year is yours? where did you get the arctic cat decals and the black beak? got any pics from the side? i like the bars and the clear tank. where do you ride? mabey we can hook up this winter. sweet sled!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I put snowskinz or something like that there called they have the mesh to let the bodies breath. Anyway I put them on mine last year put on about 650 miles of mtn powder, trail, and ditchbanging on them which should have beat them up good and they look great no tears or anything. Looks great although maybe i'm partial to red with snopro graphics :) .

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
You must be really concerned with grip with all those running board traction products! Three different types of grips :banghead:...I never really noticed a big problem on my sled :dunno:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
how hard are the clear tanks to put on??

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Originally posted by sledsearcher@Oct 16 2005, 06:00 PM
You must be really concerned with grip with all those running board traction products!  Three different types of grips :banghead:...I never really noticed a big problem on my sled :dunno:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=933608
[/quote]

I never once have even considered it on any sled :dunno:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts