Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No actually I am going to the drags at Wyoming County International Speedway in Perry, NY. If I do good this weekend I might branch out to bigger competitions but who knows.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hey, I remember that sled, ran pretty well if I remember, we were the team with the green #57, I figure we kicked some pretty good butt there last saturday, I have a lot of time in our sled, takes a lot of it. See you in October! Ted L. Catattack Racing.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I was there and saw the Firecats kick some serious ass. That poor guy on the MXZ 800 left kinda early.....lol Jason's sled was running really good that day, and I was amazed when he told me it was stock and no studs. I'll be there next month with my orange F7. Doubt I will even come close with my sno pro, but just getting out there and riding would be fun. I gotta admitt, you guys sure looked like you were having fun. Lets see if we can get more HCS members out to watch or race.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Trying to send a pic of our sled, I am the wrench, my son drives. We won 700 stock, 800 stock, open, and stock king of the hill. We had a ball, were accused for cheating, heck, don't go to a gun fight armed with a knife. We will be going to the state championships for shits and giggles, don't expect to win, but what the hey, taking the chance, never know. HCS members that see us at the races here in western NY, stop buy and say Hi. Ted Loveland, CatAttack racing.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Wow, it finally worked, took my wife and daughter to show me how to find and download photos. Here is one of the 800 class heats, kid got the hole shot, wish I was as quick on the trigger as he is, but his girlfriend complains about it...he he he.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hey Ted, where abouts in Rochester do you live and work?? I work at the Delphi plant on Lexington Ave. I remember your sled also being there, but was your sled in the stk non-studded or studded class??

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
We were entered in studded classes, went thru 12 bags of ice, we made 13 passes down the track that day, I hadn't been that tired in a long time, slept well. We live between Wayland and Hornell, but I commute to Rochester (Rush), work for the state. Come on over and say hi next time, will be lookin for you.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
catattack57, I can't believe you were a fellow HCS member. You remember me, I was the one on the red and black F7 with no stickers like I first posted. I guess we might be going to Erie, PA this Sunday for races. I don't think I am going to take mine for sure though. At least you got the last laugh when they teched your sled. I will have to say Hi next time and all of us HCS members who are there can have a beer and a couple laughs at the end. Nice meeting you.

Jason

:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
can i drop my stock suspension (rear) for grass drags and be able to change it back for trail riding..., or not, wut should i do

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah you can. All I have to do with my sled is un-cable it and retighten the shocks and I'm ready for snow. Take your coupler blocks out and adjust the rear spring to the lightest setting then get a cable the suspension down to where you want it to sit. Good Luck!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts