Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Those are some awesome pics!!! Loooks like you guys had a blast , thanks for sharing some very interesting photos. There are no mountains were I ride but maybe one I will experiance the thrill of riding in
like yous guys.

HAPPY SLEDDING

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Boys... Thanks for the positive comments. Thus far this season I've snapped nearly 800 sledding pics! I pic a few from each trip to post. Sledding in the mountains has gotten very different for me on the 140horse kitty. I'm going places I would've looked at the beginning of this season and said there's no way a sled can do that! On a bad note it also means greater danger. Last weekend we lost two fellow sledders (I didn't know them)to avalanches. I have equipment on the way after SIGNIFICANT peer pressure. I put on an avalanche awareness session Monday night and we're all the better for it. 20 attendees! Pretty good on short notice! Lasted 3 hours! Learned a bunch. I don't get here often. If you folks would like to see future pics, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Have a good one and ride HARD! :)

REM7600

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
DAMN!!! I want mountians!!! I can't wait to go to college! Going to wyotect, a little closer to da steep hill...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by ZRman_31@Feb 28 2003, 09:17 PM
DAMN!!! I want mountians!!! I can't wait to go to college! Going to wyotect, a little closer to da steep hill...
ZRman:
You are going to love Laramie. I lived there for about five years, and I really miss it. Laramie is only about 35 miles from some of the best mountain riding in the west.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
i know i will love it! Its goign to ge kinda weird just pickin up and movin that far away but i think i will get over it once i unload my sled of the trailer...haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts