Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to what it looks like. Prefferably zr2 chasis but any style will work. I just got one and want to see what it really looks like before i take mine out of the package?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
99 ZL 600efi with some upgrades. This sled was parted out to make way for my zr 800 and the bare chassis now houses a zr 700 motor and zr suspensions and is my brothers. It was (and still is) a very sweet sled! The skis weren't that far off of cat green, the lighting in the picture just sucks.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Part green-I am going to take off the red/orange checker decals on hood and leave all the green decals- the only decal with some color other then green is going to be the ZRT on the sides-I like the way they look. After that who knows but its a start for this year,motor & suspension is more important to me at this time

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i have the green/yellowish one from sno stuff with the checkers on the bottom and i wasnt sure if i was going to like it or not but i set it up there and it doesnt look half bad. Do you guys know which on i am talking about?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts