Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
why you people riding these old dinosaurs????...95 ZR 580..i mean common...get a firecat and you'll wanna crash your 580 just for fun....

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Maybee next year he can pick up one of those fine running firecats for $3500

·
Registered
754 Posts
i had 96 studs in my 580 -94 zr when i had the sled. another thing i did to that motor was sent out to cutlers for a 620big bore for more power. also at the time i found an 600 kit from lencco.com ther are nothing wrong with the 580's keep it running .atleast you dont have alot of updates to worry about. happy trails.
sno_pro_500

·
Registered
354 Posts
I dont think that i wud ever run a zr580 into a tree for fun. Maybey a looney like u wud, but not me. No offense, but u sound like an idiot that i wud like to smack on the head.

S

·
0 Posts
come on guys take it easy on the guy,
I would put 96,,,, 3/8" longer then the track lug and check out if there are tunnel protectors, if not use an old set of runners down the same width as your skid. 6-8 inch carbides as well or you will get a push situation from all the traction.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I run 96 Roetin 1" G2-headers in my 97 ZR 580 works great!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks every 1 and FIRECAT 500 do you think i want an old sled but mabey you should think some people dont have enough money and run it into a tree for fun i can tell you were a spolled kid when you were younger becasue thats dumb

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
me either Firecat 500 is stupid i think we should kick his @$$ what about you???

·
Registered
978 Posts
i'd do 120, we had 96 in our old 95, worked great and rode nice... but ithink an extra 24 woudl be good especially if u plan on doin anytype of modifications that were mentioned earlier

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I would try 120 in the center belt only. I tried this for the first time this year and love it. Great acceleration and great stopping power. Doesnt push in the corners. I used the 3 studs in one window and 2 in the next. Just kinda made up my own pattern as I went along. Oh , Its on a ZL 600 1999.......tigger

1 - 20 of 20 Posts