Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it's offical.i pick it up on the sat oct 1 .i'm driving 450 mile's cause i'm buying where i ride.all these post here and there's just one pic of a red attak.i need more pic of the red to keep me going.when i get it there will be some nice pic here....al..ps for sale,,,anybody,anybody..lol.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Of all the deliverys so far I've only seen blue and a red attack. Hopefully more people will get them and show some pics. Congrats on the purchase. Did you get a chance to test drive the proto's?

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Originally posted by 03900bigiron@Aug 29 2005, 06:52 PM
well it's offical.i pick it up on the sat oct 1 .i'm driving 450 mile's cause i'm buying where i ride.all these post here and there's just one pic of a red attak.i need more pic of the red to keep me going.when i get it there will be some nice pic here....al..ps for sale,,,anybody,anybody..lol.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=852399
Hey bigiron which dealer did you buy from,was it houlton or caribou,or ft.kent,ya its a long ways but you are right,might as well buy where ya ride,congrates i sat on my buds red Attak yesterday,SWEET[/quote]

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mnmsnowbeast,i ride the county and i bought from john at gary's yamaha in caribou.great guy.i told him i wanted to come up labor day weekend and get it but no red er as of yet.so i told him my next date to get away would be oct 1,and he said definiatly will be there sooo,september will be the longest month ever...lol.....al.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Originally posted by 03900bigiron@Aug 30 2005, 04:31 PM
mnmsnowbeast,i ride the county and i bought from john at gary's yamaha in caribou.great guy.i told him i wanted to come up labor day weekend and get it but no red er as of yet.so i told him my next date to get away would be oct 1,and he said definiatly will be there sooo,september will be the longest month ever...lol.....al.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=853713
[/quote]Well i guess you and i helped john out this year,my Attak is coming from him,lol good luck and maybe we will see ya on the trails. :div20:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oooooh ya dude.i think john said he had a attak in blue.mabye a vector gt too? i dont know.i can't waitto go get it.not to happy about the hike up there,but the wife and i gonna try to make a weekend of it i guess....later dude .....al..p.s. mnm,you know anybody intrested in the sled below.might even be able to deliver on oct 1 for them...lol...

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Originally posted by 03900bigiron@Aug 30 2005, 07:52 PM
oooooh ya dude.i think john said he had a attak in blue.mabye a vector gt too? i dont know.i can't waitto go get it.not to happy about the hike up there,but the wife and i gonna try to make a weekend of it i guess....later dude .....al..p.s. mnm,you know anybody intrested in the sled below.might even be able to deliver on oct 1 for them...lol...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=854062
It sure looks in very good shape,its the 03 right?? What are you asking for it,i will ask a few guys i work with,ya you are right about the ride up there,we live in waterboro,me in southern me,near sanford and its about 325 miles,wife and i drove up to St. Agatha last April and helped john w/the demo rides,it was so cool,that what changed my mind from Apex GT to Attak,it just went so much better,in every way,good luck.. Pete :div20: Oh PS we stay at Russells Motel in Caribou when we go to Caribou..[/quote]

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey 97zrt600,right down the street.how are ya.$4400.00 for this perfect cond,well maintained,downright kick ass sled.it has the just right goodies.plus extra's.bring your mechcanic,boss,wife,kid's,local pastor and whoever you can think of with a magnafing glass and your question's.if your looking for a fast,reliabile,great on gas(not because of price's!..lol, it is! ask around)zr handling(we all know that!)..this is it ..if intrested,come look,can't hurt to look.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey 97zrt600,cool,this is a awesome sled,please just do me one favor.this is not a sale's pitch.please tell your exprienced friend's only about this sled.sound's stupid but someone can get hurt on this thing.it's freak"in fast!! i would like someone knowing just as much if not more then me about the sled..hope to see ya ....al..

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Originally posted by 03900bigiron@Sep 1 2005, 09:07 PM
just do me one favor.this is not a sale's pitch.please tell your exprienced friend's only about this sled.sound's stupid but someone can get hurt on this thing.it's freak"in fast!! i would like someone knowing just as much if not more then me about the sled..hope to see ya ....al..
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=857902
[/quote]
You arent kidding on that one. Ive been snowmobiling for 13 years. Last winter I demo rode an '05 RX-1 and even though I consider myself to be a fairly skilled rider, the RX-1 was a lot of sled to hold onto.
They talked about the torque of the Polaris domestic twins, they aint got NOTHIN' on that Yamaha Genesis 4-banger! :augen41:
If I owned an RX-1 or an Apex Im not sure that I would let any of my friends try it out.
Cap'n

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CAPTAIN,I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT A APEX OR A RX-1.I DID RIDE A 05 RX-1 LE.I'M TALKING ABOUT MY 03 ZR 900.OFCOURSE I HAVE NEVER RODE A APEX,BUT I'M GET ONE OCT 1.I AM CONSIDERED A VERY WELL SKILLED RIDER BY OTHER'S I RIDE WITH.THIS ZR 900 HAS MAJOR TORQUE AND WILL PULL A RX-1 LIKE IT STANDING STILL.IT DID ALL LAST SEASON.I DON'T EXPECT MY NEW APEX TO HAVE THE GRUNT THE 900 HAS,BUT IT SHOULD GO ALITTLE BETTER THEN THE RX-1 .THE 900 HAS A FEW SMALL GOODIE'S AND IT IS RESPONSIVE,RELIABILE,GREAT ON GAS, CURVE'S AND TAKE'S THE BUMPS AND WICKED FAST.BEST SLED I EVER OWNED.BECAUSE I'M ONLY ASKING $4400.00,I DON'T WANT A BEGINNER BUYING THIS SLED.SOUND'S STUPID BUT THAT'S THE TRUTH.IF THIS SLED DON'T SELL,I HAVE NO PROBLEM KEEPING IT(MY WIFE DOES.LOL).SO,THAT'S CLEARED UP...later....al...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts